2012 Ford Raptor

48 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Stormy, Stormy, Stormy.. When you were younger, did you ever get a report card sent home with the comment "does not play nice with others"? 

In case you're a little slow to pick up on things, it's bad form in the least to disparage an item that another is trying to sell.

You can understand that, right? I typed it really slow to make it easier for you.

Yea you are right Sir but if you read back I was not talking about his  particular  truck but you right I should have not posted the  question about Ford on his post sorry moog .

My bad experience was with there cars from 30 years ago never had a problem with there trucks  for the record good to hear they still make them right. 

Edited by Storm914

13 hours ago, TreeGuy said:

Sorry Moog, I had to share at least one pic from your new car photo shoot. e8b358a0193f9d0936d437230ed93f74.jpg

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Wow, that is sweeeet!  Next thread will be a Jeep for sale so I can make a move on one of these beauties!   I assume its dual duty and floats based on that lower 1/2 amphibious looking trim?

Why do I get the feeling my for sale post is more for amusement than to sell the greatest truck ever produced.  Oh well.

Edited by moog5050

Wow, that is sweeeet!  Next thread will be a Jeep for sale so I can make a move on one of these beauties!   I assume its dual duty and floats based on that lower 1/2 amphibious looking trim?
Why do I get the feeling my for sale post is more for amusement than to sell the greatest truck ever produced.  Oh well.

Can I test drive the Raptor on the 28th? After I’ve had 13 beers. We’ll bring Nomad in case we get pulled over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 6/6/2019 at 8:30 AM, Belo said:

so why would you need a baja?

Going buy what so many here drive, need never entered into it before . The greatest marketing ploy of all time was convincing soccer moms and suburban milfs that they were best suited by a farm vehicle .

Subaru , Safe, Good has mileage , handles ok, about the best resale , Great in our snows , a bit bigger ,means my deer, and hunting stuff would fit in the back ,along with my Yeti cooler and Weber grill .

On 6/6/2019 at 8:57 AM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Can I test drive the Raptor on the 28th? After I’ve had 13 beers. We’ll bring Nomad in case we get pulled over.

I’m lucky if it works when I’m the driver , and the further from home it’s a crap shoot . But as long as I get home then fine .

Actually , I don’t really think I’ll be attending.

Edited by Stay at home Nomad
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

John you can close this up or leave it further comical commentary if you choose.

Ha I held back .Guy nextdoor did a frame off restoration of a Mustang fastback , his ad said, “ no tire kickers , lookey Lou’s , serious callers only .” Thats a freakin invitation for pranksters like myself , I must have called him six times ,asking a ton of stupid questions and offering below low ball offers , got hard to hold it together after awhile .

Congrats on sale .

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Bionic said:

So what size lift? :D

Already had 2.5" when purchased.  35" nitto ridge grappler going on tomorrow.  When I realized 4.10 gears were added at factory, it was too much to resist.  lol

Edited by moog5050

21 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Already had 2.5" when purchased.  35" nitto ridge grappler going on tomorrow.  When I realized 4.10 gears were added at factory, it was too much to resist.  lol

So like I said, what size lift you going to get lol.  Enjoy the Nittos!  Haha, I was really happy as well when I found out I had 4.10s too when I was ready to buy.

Ha I held back .Guy nextdoor did a frame off restoration of a Mustang fastback , his ad said, “ no tire kickers , lookey Lou’s , serious callers only .” Thats a freakin invitation for pranksters like myself , I must have called him six times ,asking a ton of stupid questions and offering below low ball offers , got hard to hold it together after awhile .
Congrats on sale .

Back in the day everyone in high school waited for the weekly “pennysaver” paper to come out with ads for used cars. Someone paid to put in a hooked up VW Golf GTI for super cheap and put a coaches number. He got a million calls

• Like 1