Recommended Posts

Trying to do the mature and responsible thing (darn it).  So yes the carpeted bed sissy truck is going on the market.   And you all know how I treat my baby.  

She is a 2012 black SCREW with 88,xxx miles.  Clean carfax and title.   

Excellent condition. Well maintained. Never off-roaded other than the occasional field road to retrieve deer.  Everything is great mechanically and cosmetically. Most are shocked when I explain it’s a 2012.

801a package
Leather heated and cooled seats.
Navigation
Sony sound system with subwoofer.
Front and rear cameras
Tailgate step

Upgrades
2013 HID headlamps
3 sets rigid industries LED lights with brackets
Bedrug
Backflip hard tonneau cover
Decked storage system

$33,900.   Thanks for looking and passing on to friends looking.  

78F43970-8E84-45F9-B0A9-9B88EE825206.jpeg

40840DAD-59A2-4B82-8A99-44D862A6D007.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Few more pics just now.  Interior is equally clean.  Figured I would post it here first.  Be cool if a forum member continued the sissy truck tradition.  

66B229C0-289D-4899-AE8B-BCC39984E535.png

B2BA4517-ACA4-4D84-9E90-DCCAA2A8135F.jpeg

0171B273-3339-4DF6-B183-5567896FFAEA.jpeg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dig it...........


Please support the hunting of Mourning Dove In New York State.  For information, visit nydovehunting.weebly.com/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow to say a Jeep replaced that is darn crazy

  • Like 3

Switching gears to habitat improvements!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, zag said:

Wow to say a Jeep replaced that is darn crazy

You HAD to say it, didn't you?

:)

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Please support the hunting of Mourning Dove In New York State.  For information, visit nydovehunting.weebly.com/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, zag said:

Wow to say a Jeep replaced that is darn crazy

Ha.  My wife is telling me to keep both.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Ha.  My wife is telling me to keep both.  

And your still selling :blink:.......

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No pictures of the carpeted bed?  I would think that was the trucks top feature and something that should be shown off.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully you cleaned the mange out of your carpet....

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice truck and fits in garage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 2

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been in this truck and to say it is "mint" is an understatement. Whoever picks this up will be very pleased

  • Like 2

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

"The trouble with Socialism is, sooner or later you run out of other people's money." - Margaret Thatcher

"When you subsidize poverty and failure, you get more of both.." - James Dale Davidson, National Taxpayers Union

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2019 at 9:22 PM, moog5050 said:

Ha.  My wife is telling me to keep both.  

happy wife. happy life. keep both.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://arforny.com

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 9:17 AM, steve863 said:

No pictures of the carpeted bed?  I would think that was the trucks top feature and something that should be shown off.

I will get some posted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, TreeGuy said:

Hopefully you cleaned the mange out of your carpet....

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
 

You forget my tarp protection.  lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Nice truck and fits in garage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the ATV parked behind it.  Lots of room.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this bums me out, because i've been leaving rosebud turning left on five mile in the morning and seen that beauty headed to 104 on a handful of occasions. Saw a big bald dude up front and knew it was the m00g. 

  • Like 2

"Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching, even when the wrong thing is legal"

-Aldo Leopold 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

Bald ? 

I ain't quite there yet, but give it time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

Bald ? 

 

37 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

I ain't quite there yet, but give it time.

well this gentleman had it low and tight at least. I tend not to really stare into another vehicle too long lol.


"Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching, even when the wrong thing is legal"

-Aldo Leopold 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2019 at 8:23 PM, moog5050 said:

Trying to do the mature and responsible thing (darn it).  So yes the carpeted bed sissy truck is going on the market.   And you all know how I treat my baby.  

She is a 2012 black SCREW with 88,xxx miles.  Clean carfax and title.   

Excellent condition. Well maintained. Never off-roaded other than the occasional field road to retrieve deer.  Everything is great mechanically and cosmetically. Most are shocked when I explain it’s a 2012.

801a package
Leather heated and cooled seats.
Navigation
Sony sound system with subwoofer.
Front and rear cameras
Tailgate step

Upgrades
2013 HID headlamps
3 sets rigid industries LED lights with brackets
Bedrug
Backflip hard tonneau cover
Decked storage system

$33,900.   Thanks for looking and passing on to friends looking.  

78F43970-8E84-45F9-B0A9-9B88EE825206.jpeg

40840DAD-59A2-4B82-8A99-44D862A6D007.jpeg

Just showed the truck to a wholesaler that was passing through, he said you are right on the button price wise moog. He has a 2011 Raptor on his lot with 92,000 miles not as clean he paid $26,000 for it. I know from experience that these trucks draw STUPID $$$ on the block. And you know what? People pay...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.