Yelling Goat GTG Friday June 28th / 7 pm

22 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

No, he just understands the importance of using the term ISH

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Ish..... and give or take......I thought were common terms when estimating yardage.....no??

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, grampy said:

Ish..... and give or take......I thought were common terms when estimating yardage.....no??

Yes but I think there are some parameters.  Like 150ish does not mean 300.  Lol.  

I really don’t blame Andrew.  Tough at night to estimate yardage unless you know the property.  Fortunately he doesn’t have to worry because HIS shots are all 50yds or less.   Lol

2019 recount:

fox at 90yds:  Andrew “wait, wait”  fox takes off running away.  Andrew “crap might as well shoot”. 

Yote at 50yds:  Andrew “I got this one”.  Bang dead.

Yote at 300:  Andrew “he is 150ISH”.   Blood and tracks found at 300 after my bullet skipped.  Lol

fox at 50:   Andrew “my side, I got him.” Bang, oops, comes back, bang dead.   

Yote at 280ISH - turning and running:   “Shoot shoot shoot”.  Miss.  Andrew “you suck”.  

Now he did claim to shoot one in the morning in his boxers at 275yds but thankfully I was not present.  

That said, I have a blast hunting with Sir Treeguy.   

Edited by moog5050
  • Haha 5

On ‎06‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 4:37 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:
a3bb96973d07745f9d39a5921df5beef.jpg&key=cd86fbc5d1d66e2b4efb93b28aa2ac2ed919f20b47def36be373a5ea3dca517b

Hungover as hell, but powered through 18 holes with the Champ (TF)!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So quite the big day for me. I retired from golf 8 years ago. Plus 1 handicap at the time Left this country club and played in 6-7 scrambles over last many years. 7 club championships there and Pop was superintendent there 43 years. So being there with memories of pop gave me a tear or two. Quit to spend that time to do things with my wife and daughter Blinked and daughter was 9 and soon be 17. Biz’s grandpa won the club championship there in 1950 so we both had some history there. I hit it pretty good. Deep off the tee and fairways hit , solid irons but putting sucked ballz , 7 3 putts and one penalty stroke Course was in great shape and greens rolling a good 12 on stimp. Shot 83 . Tommy got it around very well and rock solid on 7 foot putts and in . Fun day for sure Thanks biz for getting me out there again. d0dec0341a288f58df3e9bbd81dd431b.jpg3b451161ef6584c3f375078065183174.jpg

Edited by turkeyfeathers
  • Like 13

2 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

So quite the big day for me. I retired from golf 8 years ago. Plus 1 handicap at the time Left this country club and played in 6-7 scrambles over last many years. 7 club championships there and Pop was superintendent there 43 years. So being there with memories of pop gave me a tear or two. Quit to spend that time to do things with my wife and daughter Blinked and daughter was 9 and soon be 17. Biz’s grandpa won the club championship there in 1950 so we both had some history there. I hit it pretty good. Deep off the tee and fairways hit , solid irons but putting sucked ballz , 7 3 putts and one penalty stroke Course was in great shape and greens rolling a good 12 on stimp. Shot 83 . Tommy got it around very well and rock solid on 7 foot putts and in . Fun day for sure Thanks biz for getting me out there again. d0dec0341a288f58df3e9bbd81dd431b.jpg3b451161ef6584c3f375078065183174.jpg

Nice bit of history you guys.. If you ever want to golf TF, Let me know.  I shot my personal best Sunday morning at Ironwoods.  Not like your score, but a 92 is unheard of for me!!

• Like 2

So quite the big day for me. I retired from golf 8 years ago. Plus 1 handicap at the time Left this country club and played in 6-7 scrambles over last many years. 7 club championships there and Pop was superintendent there 43 years. So being there with memories of pop gave me a tear or two. Quit to spend that time to do things with my wife and daughter Blinked and daughter was 9 and soon be 17. Biz’s grandpa won the club championship there in 1950 so we both had some history there. I hit it pretty good. Deep off the tee and fairways hit , solid irons but putting sucked ballz , 7 3 putts and one penalty stroke Course was in great shape and greens rolling a good 12 on stimp. Shot 83 . Tommy got it around very well and rock solid on 7 foot putts and in . Fun day for sure Thanks biz for getting me out there again. d0dec0341a288f58df3e9bbd81dd431b.jpg&key=d231710e07993dc691ae4804375823ee70a5d525c570b2b1d7f559ceac30f4873b451161ef6584c3f375078065183174.jpg&key=c703d875ddc242af0f58ab464ccf89d9f821688a35ea8d40f60cf7ee8f3a1f7a

Cool connections gentlemen.

I sure hope you squared up Biz’s shoulders at address. Seems like an over compensation to avoid a slice?

Ok not funny it's bad enough you think I'm someone else now one of you looks like tried to hack my Google account!!:angry:

Got this message 

Someone just used your password to try to sign in to your account from a non-Google app. Google blocked them, but you should check what happened. Review your account activity to make sure no one else has access .

Just now, Hawk914 said:

Ok not funny it's bad enough you think I'm someone else now one of you looks like tried to hack my Google account!!:angry:

Got this message 

Someone just used your password to try to sign in to your account from a non-Google app. Google blocked them, but you should check what happened. Review your account activity to make sure no one else has access .

I believe it was probably your alter ego Storm 914 that did it when you weren't looking

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I believe it was probably your alter ego Storm 914 that did it when you weren't looking

I don't no who the f it was only that  Google said   it happened at 11:45 

From Budapest Hungary someone  tried to log into my account.  

Edited by Hawk914

4 minutes ago, Hawk914 said:

I don't no who the f it was only that  Google said   it happened at 11:45 

From Budapest Hungary someone  tried to log into my account.  

Essentially you accused one of us  though NO ?!    Pretty sure none of us on this forum are from Budapest

• Like 2

1 minute ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Essentially you accused one of us  though NO ?!    Pretty sure none of us on this forum are from Budapest

Hackers use servers in other countries to make it harder to track.

Why the f would someone in Budapest be interested in my account. 

And it happened around the same time I was talking to belo  and chef  coincidence ?  

Yea I'm sure ^_^

Hackers use servers in other countries to make it harder to track.
Why the f would someone in Budapest be interested in my account. 
And it happened around the same time I was talking to belo  and chef  coincidence ?  
Yea I'm sure 

This schtick is tired

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

16 minutes ago, Hawk914 said:

Well if I was not leery of you guys before I sure is hell am now :angry: not cool 

Oh stop. Every time you lose a little attention, you post some concocted BS. Now you’re accusing someone here of something nefarious?

Why are you hanging around here? You don’t even have any outdoors interests.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Oh stop. Every time you lose a little attention, you post some concocted BS. Now you’re accusing someone here of something nefarious?

Why are you hanging around here? You don’t even have any outdoors interests.

So what the hell is that my imagination !!

2019_07_01_18.36.31.png