Yellowstone the show

First-light

Second year into the show. Can be viewed on-demand thru the Paramount channel. Not one of those shows you can tune into and understand all that's going on! Need to view it from beginning (S1Ep1) to get a real sense of all the dis-functionality and plot twists.

Yeah Costner is pretty good, but I've come to  hate his character. Along with the "bitch" of a daughter. BUT .. love her watering trough nude bath scene. :pleasantry: No more spoilers....

Edited by nyslowhand

13 hours ago, nyslowhand said:

Second year into the show. Can be viewed on-demand thru the Paramount channel. Not one of those shows you can tune into and understand all that's going on! Need to view it from beginning (S1Ep1) to get a real sense of all the dis-functionality and plot twists.

Yeah Costner is pretty good, but I've come to  hate his character. Along with the "bitch" of a daughter. BUT .. love her watering trough nude bath scene. :pleasantry: No more spoilers....

Thats the reason I love her so.  That was an awesome scene. Lol. 

not going to read the threads because of spoilers. I really liked season 1. it helped filled the hole left behind by longmire. in a tv world where there are just so many similar shows, this is a nice change of pace. I don't get a lot of tv time in summer so i typically save up and watch the whole season in the fall. 

I will admit I could have done without some of the drama with the son. I know people like that family conflict stuff, and i'm not sure if it's the actor or something else, but I just wasn't interested in it. 

^^^ Yeah, that dysfunctional family drama is difficult to watch. Main reason I don't watch any of the pre-scripted reality shows with all the drama & conflict intentionally inserted.

Something I thought about last week was - how will this show end once it's run its' course and rating are down? Guesses, a poll..?

• 4 weeks later...