Proud Dad Moment!!

mlammerhirt

8 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Enjoy, it goes fast. My youngest started his senior year of HS this morning.

Oh and he was no where as thrilled as your son lol!!

Very cool.  Now keep taking that same pic in the same spot and same pose every year for the next 12 years.  It will be neat to look back on his growth.

Meant to copy mlammerhirt's post - oh well.  Too late for you and I Fletch.

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 1

My daughters first couple weeks of kindergarten were a nightmare....I had to fight her to get her on the bus...plop her in the seat, put the seatbelt on all with her kicking and screaming that she didn't want me to leave her....Then I had to run off the bus before she could unbuckle and catch me. It was heart wrenching....and that bus driver was a saint for dealing with her the first couple of weeks. She is starting 9th grade tomorrow

• Like 2

I’m right there with ya buddy. My youngest started kindergarten today and my oldest is going into 1st grade. It was pretty awesome seeing my oldest help guide his little brother onto the school bus this morning. I always wanted a brother growing up, so it makes me very happy to see my boys will always have each other and that my oldest is good to his little brother and will help him through school.

• Like 2

I’m right there with ya buddy. My youngest started kindergarten today and my oldest is going into 1st grade. It was pretty awesome seeing my oldest help guide his little brother onto the school bus this morning. I always wanted a brother growing up, so it makes me very happy to see my boys will always have each other and that my oldest is good to his little brother and will help him through school.
That's awesome......I have two boys as well. They may duke it out every now and then but their bond is unbreakable!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That's awesome......I have two boys as well. They may duke it out every now and then but their bond is unbreakable!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Haha I hear that. They have some intense brawls haha. But a few mins later they are inseparable and the youngest wants to do everything his big brother does.
  • Like 1

I make it a point every year to go into work late so I can see my kids get on the bus for their first day of school. We take plenty of pictures before the bus arrives and wave them goodbye. Fortunately both of mine have enjoyed school and have had no issues getting on the bus. This year they went into 4th and 1st grade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I make it a point every year to go into work late so I can see my kids get on the bus for their first day of school. We take plenty of pictures before the bus arrives and wave them goodbye. Fortunately both of mine have enjoyed school and have had no issues getting on the bus. This year they went into 4th and 1st grade.

Does the buck get brought to school for Show & Tell?

• Like 2