Older and a bit broken down

moog5050

1 minute ago, moog5050 said:

But not dead yet.  Quick lunch workout.   First with Atlas stones in a while.   Be nice to lose that gut! As you can see, Kiki is impressed.   

CC0A9FDE-36F0-449B-BDB2-A5425B78605E.jpeg

I'm more impressed with the amount of arrows you have. I have 11 and thought that was a lot!

• Like 1

this last year i had to borrow ramps from my buddy to get the snowblower in the truck bed.  Used to lift in into the truck.  Now i am looking at ways to get deer into truck easier like Cynthia.  Getting old sucks.  

and if i tried to lift that the only balls that would move would be mine with a "ping" across the room!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

this last year i had to borrow ramps from my buddy to get the snowblower in the truck bed.  Used to lift in into the truck.  Now i am looking at ways to get deer into truck easier like Cynthia.  Getting old sucks.  

and if i tried to lift that the only balls that would move would be mine with a "ping" across the room!  

I like to look at like this , with age comes wisdom. Work smarter not harder ... 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, grampy said:

Looks like you could still induce fear, and wreak havoc, from the defensive line buddy!!  Somewhere out there there I'm sure, is an ex QB that still feels the pain when it rains!

Please introduce us so that we can commiserate.   But many have it worse than one semi-bad knee so I can't really complaint just yet.  I blame the doc that told me I didn't need all that cartilage way back in high school. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, grampy said:

Looks like you could still induce fear, and wreak havoc, from the defensive line buddy!!  Somewhere out there there I'm sure, is an ex QB that still feels the pain when it rains!

Donovan McNabb said if he ever makes the HOF, he will thank Moog for sacking him gently in the carrier dome.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigVal said:

Black belt bill has taken over the position as my hero. Lol

Before you make a final decision, I once ate an entire box of twinkies between sets of front squats at Samsons gym while all of the bodybuilder's drooled.  Pretty sure I could still eat the box of twinkies even at 49!  Just sayin.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Before you make a final decision, I once ate an entire box of twinkies between sets of front squats at Samsons gym while all of the bodybuilder's drooled.  Pretty sure I could still eat the box of twinkies even at 49!  Just sayin.  

I ate a whole pie of Beef on Weck pizza once just for some "WNY street cred", not because i was hungry

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I ate a whole pie of Beef on Weck pizza once just for some "WNY street cred", not because i was hungry

lol - if that's where we are going, I ate two cheeseburger garbage plates in college on a drunken bet.  I won a third plate which didn't seem like such a great prize the next day!  But my eating prowess is nothing compared to those crazy hotdog professionals.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, steve863 said:

Moog,  Wolc is coming over with the PA girth chart to measure those biceps!! 

Damn, I think you could probably throw a moose into the back of a pickup, never mind a piddly little deer.

:)

As the great Mike Golic once said, "fat don't cramp"

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

lol - if that's where we are going, I ate two cheeseburger garbage plates in college on a drunken bet.  I won a third plate which didn't seem like such a great prize the next day!  But my eating prowess is nothing compared to those crazy hotdog professionals.

Same. I could eat a pound of pasta before i could one whole hotdog.

1 hour ago, moog5050 said:

I got a stomach ache just reading that. 

Where to start....

Biz, Moog has as many AR's as he does arrows

Bill, I was also cool once but I have never been able to master writing backwards and upside down.

Moog, not impressed. I'm certain I could house a box of Twinkies while your still unwrapping your first. I have also been within 1' of you and haven't been intimidated yet, just sayin.

BUT, from here on out (and only to help you out) I will allow you to carry me from truck to yote set to truck. I'd guess I weigh less than that blow up ball your playing with.

Oh, and tell kiki I said hi !

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Haha 3

Now an eating contest I got a shot at.  One time a bunch of us from college went to ponderosa to see who could eat the most.  Me and a very large buddy of mine just sat there eating slowly everyone else stuffed themselves and was full in 3 plates.  Pretty sure he and I and could still be there if they didn't close. Or had a TV.  Lol.  

• Like 1

Now an eating contest I got a shot at.  One time a bunch of us from college went to ponderosa to see who could eat the most.  Me and a very large buddy of mine just sat there eating slowly everyone else stuffed themselves and was full in 3 plates.  Pretty sure he and I and could still be there if they didn't close. Or had a TV.  Lol.  
Real question, do you think you could eat 5#/80oz of walleye ? Prepared any way.

@Biz-R-OWorld

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk