What’s your predicted first day out for archery

rob-c

With driving kids around and weather problems and all this crap I will be lucky to get out on the evening of the 1st. Otherwise, I'm waiting till the weekend.

One kid wants to come with me on all the hunting trips and her school schedule is such that I can kick out of work early on evenings and pick her up, so we will do that a few times for sure.

IMG_2102.JPG.628e31c9adfb203f69a8eda20c562462.JPG

77 and 85 for my 2 days off. The question is, do I wear shorts on 10/2? Would make for a cool pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm hunting in the buff Tuesday. Aside from a headnet and my release oh and an arm guard and boots. Gotta become one with nature

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Only way I’m getting out on the 1st is if I take the day off from work and it will only be for the AM hunt.

I’m back in school for HVAC-R now, it’s only 3 days a week from 5p-9p but it’s gonna put a damper on afternoon hunts this year that’s for sure. I’m about to quit my current job and have a few weeks of vacation time to burn up so I’m looking to hold off and burn them up in early November. Will try to seal the deal on the days I don’t have class in the evenings but I can always miss a class or two if the weather and rut action is just right!