Felt tip pen and repaired rubberband

Just now, The_Real_TCIII said:

Tacks' wife is preparing to rip the back of the house off and build a master suite and everything back there MUST GO!!!

uhhhh - you better have a lot more mirrors and cabinets for sale even with the Treeguy discount on materials!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tacks' wife is preparing to rip the back of the house off and build a master suite and everything back there MUST GO!!!
She must have met Mrs. mlammerhirt.....back of the house is being opened up very shortly.....and a guy named Moho has some blame in this as well.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Clearly Tacks is trying to raise money for a new cape and mount so I am willing to donate this lightly used pen and well repaired rubberband.  All proceeds will be used for the Tacks Mount a Buck program.   No reasonable offer refused. 

B0C5B622-1D1D-4382-830F-1127877087CA.jpeg

You'll put your eye out with that thing.

Serious questions follow;

• Is that considered 80% finished?
  • FFL needed or wink, wink?

18 minutes ago, rob-c said:

My question , will the rubber band come with a warranty ? 

In the spirit of full disclosure.  It broke when I tried to stretch it over my xxl noggin.  I am pretty sure it will be fine up to a large sized noggin.  Willing to warranty up to that.  If it breaks, send it back and I will repair again.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

You'll put your eye out with that thing.

Serious questions follow;

• Is that considered 80% finished?
  • FFL needed or wink, wink?

I can trim the tag ends for a 100% finish but it voids above stated warranty.  No FFL required - this is a pre-safe act rubberband.

10 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

@moog5050 Fantastic choice of ink. I only use Blue PaperMate Flair Medium pens at work. Anything else and I'll walk out.

Precisely.  I am a cheap pen snob and asked my office to buy these specifically.  I also lose one every time I pack a file as I forget it in the file.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Consider a trade ? I have a mint authenticated paper clip and a brand new 2017 either sex muzzleloader tag    I’ll even throw in an autographed pic of moi in the pink bunny suit. No frame provided 

I'll go $19.99 !!! Nice package here! If at any time I'm having a down day, that bunny pic is a sure thing to make me smile!!!  :cheese:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, moog5050 said:

Clearly Tacks is trying to raise money for a new cape and mount so I am willing to donate this lightly used pen and well repaired rubberband.  All proceeds will be used for the Tacks Mount a Buck program.   No reasonable offer refused. 

B0C5B622-1D1D-4382-830F-1127877087CA.jpeg

Was this pen used in the creating of the infamous dragonfly painting? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Cabin Fever said:

Moog, in your spirit of giving, I have some cans and bottles I would like to donate to the cause! Maybe we should have a HuntingNY can and bottle drive?

I can throw in a garage full (summer’s worth) of cans that Mrs. Plav wants gone before the snow comes. 

Edited by johnplav

4 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Hmmmm....the last guy i bought a used pen from told me almost the same exact story ....

They teach us that technique in used pen salesman school.  It’s located next to imitation Crab salesman school.  

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 4

Precisely.  I am a cheap pen snob and asked my office to buy these specifically.  I also lose one every time I pack a file as I forget it in the file.

They are the best it’s like a marker but legible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She must have met Mrs. mlammerhirt.....back of the house is being opened up very shortly.....and a guy named Moho has some blame in this as well.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I love spending other people’s money!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk