Little Freak-Nasty Returns!!!

WNY Bowhunter

No doubt a very cool buck but def needs at least one more year to really see what his awesome potential nad genetics will do, even with the drops as a 2yr old he is under 100" would be a shame for a buck like him to not make it one more year but I'm sure the handlebars will be his doom to a brush beater.  Hopefully you can keep him safe Jay

No doubt a very cool buck but def needs at least one more year to really see what his awesome potential nad genetics will do, even with the drops as a 2yr old he is under 100" would be a shame for a buck like him to not make it one more year but I'm sure the handlebars will be his doom to a brush beater.  Hopefully you can keep him safe Jay

He's actually over 100"... but yes still would be nice to get at least another year on him.

• 3 months later...

UPDATE: He's still alive!!! Saw him tonight on the way home from work (with spotlight). His rack is totally jacked up...he's missing everything from his G2's foward and only has a piece of one drop left. Other than that, he appears to be as healthy as ever. Keep on hiding for the next three weeks little buddy...can't wait to see you next year as a three year old!!!

Nice! The rack damage probably increases his odds of survival? Hopefully next year you can see him on Oct. 1 before he smashes it up again!

Nice! The rack damage probably increases his odds of survival? Hopefully next year you can see him on Oct. 1 before he smashes it up again!

Believe me, no one in the area passed him up due to a busted up rack if that's what you mean? The only two deer killed on this farm so far are a spike and a buttonbuck. I believe that he has gotten through season by being nocturnal and hiding out on the neighbors. Not one trailcam pic. of him since 9/7 and not a single sighting since 10/1...he's like a ghost. I can't imagine what he's going to act like as he matures.

It has really made my season seeing him again!!!

Edited by WNY Bowhunter