The Official Haven't Killed a Buck Thread

Five Seasons

I never got a buck either this year. Very few sightings,but i did get two does with the bow. So no tag soup,phew.

I did have a good season,didn't get out as much as i would like but i never do. My job and wife might have something to do with that.

I am pretty content but looking forward to a new climbing set up next year,i will pull the trigger on a saddle.

On 11/5/2019 at 12:27 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Biz Pro Tip: 

Hunt dark to dark (if you can) like my Dad. My Dad has seen different bucks the last 3 days and the times were 12pm, 10:12am, and 11:45am.

I would just hunt 10 till 2 pm then especially around full moon.. crazy to sit all day to much other stuff to do....lol

• Like 1

My choice in January

IMG_4975.thumb.jpg.cdc383b9de33e02baaaf594bc970ffab.jpg

Savage 220

Can’t wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to pop in on this thread.... But I keep seeing the 220 pic pop up on my feed and just wanted to re assure you, it's fantastic ! I have same setup with a Nikon 3-9x50 and she is a shooter !!! Got this fella at 183yards. Enjoy !!!

a0d1d64e036bd48e54f3191a5e5b3d16.jpg&key=1560488f8d4ed1d19d0de05e780afcdf3b3a8dff0f5c0335d9329f8aa1f791b2

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 12/18/2019 at 8:42 AM, Belo said:

Well the freezer isn't empty, but I remain a member of this club until hopefully sometime in 2020. 

Glasses up and toast to those of us that hunted hard and passed the little guys or hunted hard and never got the opportunity

same case here and i'm okay with it.

1 hour ago, TreeGuy said:

Sorry to pop in on this thread.... But I keep seeing the 220 pic pop up on my feed and just wanted to re assure you, it's fantastic ! I have same setup with a Nikon 3-9x50 and she is a shooter !!! Got this fella at 183yards. Enjoy !!!

a0d1d64e036bd48e54f3191a5e5b3d16.jpg&key=1560488f8d4ed1d19d0de05e780afcdf3b3a8dff0f5c0335d9329f8aa1f791b2

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

hey now. that's not nice. that's like bringing a steak to a vegan convention

• Haha 4

I would just hunt 10 till 2 pm then especially around full moon.. crazy to sit all day to much other stuff to do....lol

I agree with you about other stuff. But, He’s retired so that’s his choice to spend all day in woods

5 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I agree with you about other stuff. But, He’s retired so that’s his choice to spend all day in woods

Yes but the longer your in the woods the more scent is left there. No sense in scenting it up all day when action is best few hours at a time. The best benefit of trail cams.