007 / Storm banned but new account ?!

turkeyfeathers

Wow !!!
I guess that is where this saying came from .
its not that i dont like people but the world is full of a holes and chances are you are one.
No wonder storm  did not want to go to the GTG 
To deal with Mr friendly here  .

Oh look.. Another Troll trying to protect Ole Storm. Let me guess? You don't know him or 007 or the new rising son that showed up. Sad life some must have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea i get it now anyone  who ever says something you don't like is naturally a troll  on here .
That guy up there jerkman he definitely picked the right name for himself like to see him act like that  in a bar  by him self .   That is if it even is a man . Which i seriously I doubt  that's the  type of guy that makes all hunters look bad some  unathletic  geek   with a  big mouth  that hunts .   Yea i really  need to meet  that  guy  , storm was right sorry. 

Yeah Ok... What you make 3 posts of a hunting site you just joined and you choose this thread to make your post on? Good try but fooling nobody. I would guess your days will be short on this site along with your brother Phoenix.

• Like 1

Its the top post  so of course   i am going to see it first who cares what you think  insulted from the start  and no new posters  here same guys 99 % of the time i  know a three-card Monte when I see it.  
Not staying around to get insulted . 

Good Idea. Non hunting Trolls are called out on this site pretty quick. Next time you try and pull a fast one you prob should at least post on a different thread a couple times to cover your ass. Hope you enjoyed your short stay.

• Like 1

Its the top post  so of course   i am going to see it first who cares what you think  insulted from the start  and no new posters  here same guys 99 % of the time i  know a three-card Monte when I see it.  
Not staying around to get insulted . 

Bro we all know you are storm, this will be by last post acknowledging you until you start to act like a norm human being. I just want to say someone of us have been enjoying this forum for a long time and you are really doing a good job shitting all over it. I’ll ask nicely will you please leave or start acting like a human.

• Like 1

He (all of him) is TEDIOUS! I’ve been in the middle of my share of his stupidity often enough but now don’t bother....feeding the troll can’t help any of you here even if I was having fun with him.
Can we all give it one day of not responding to his crap and see that he goes away? I already no(using his language to help him understand) he will chute back at this and I will knot reply.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thats crazy, that man must have no life to do $hit like this. Great job Mod.

Lol. And here on a hunting site I must say.... The guy needs a hobby.. maybe grab a gun and go small game hunting and come back with a new mindset and something to add to the group. Sad!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, XGX7PM said:

ł hate to be the one to say it but this s*** is going too far guys. 

Clearly he's mentally unstable, banning him probably p***** him off and now many are just stirring the pot.

Whoever stirs the s*** pot should have to lick the spoon.

He made a new user name... not the end of the world. If he doesn't start in on the same bs as before it's technically not hurting anything. If he does the new username can be banned as well. 

Best to leave sleeping dogs lie.

it's 10* out. Maybe you don't know how this works?

• Like 1

He has created multiple new accounts, which Ive been tracking. Some you guys hadnt picked up on yet. I just keep banning them. He will give up at some point.
He is sooooo annoying. Do you have any way to restrict new accounts? Seems as soon as burm opened the site up things started to shit the bed in terms of scammers and storm idiots

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, The Jerkman said:

He is sooooo annoying. Do you have any way to restrict new accounts? Seems as soon as burm opened the site up things started to shit the bed in terms of scammers and storm idiots

I don't know how many new signups the board gets at this time of year, but a temporary freeze, or a temporary ban on posting privileges for new users, might be helpful in this situation.

21 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Lol. And here on a hunting site I must say.... The guy needs a hobby.. maybe grab a gun and go small game hunting and come back with a new mindset and something to add to the group. Sad!

Very sad, hes obviously not a hunter and just a troll .  Hunting wise he has never contributed an ounce of wisdom or anything meaningful to any post. 

25 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

And he's up at 3-something in the morning to do it. Can you say obsessive-compulsive?

If im up at 3 something in the morning is only because im going hunting or need to take a leak. For someone trying so feverishly to get back on here  and creating multiple accounts must have some psychological issues.

We actually haven't had too many trolls considering the number of users on the site. I remember sits-in-trees. I didn't consider Papist a troll, just overly political on a hunting site. 
Yeah papist was just a bit too InfoWars for my personal tastes but he did at least actually hunt and contributed to the hunting sections albeit mostly to the political sections. Sits in trees was definitely troll

24 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

some sites i've been on where members don't go quietly can do an IP ban. So unless he goes to the public library or other options that I wont mention so he doesn't know about it, it would restrict him from creating any accounts from his home... or cave or under whatever bridge he is posting from.

some sites i've been on where members don't go quietly can do an IP ban. So unless he goes to the public library or other options that I wont mention so he doesn't know about it, it would restrict him from creating any accounts from his home... or cave or under whatever bridge he is posting from.
Fairly certain he has a rolling IP which is why he keeps coming back

6 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

We actually haven't had too many trolls considering the number of users on the site. I remember sits-in-trees. I didn't consider Papist a troll, just overly political on a hunting site. 

1 minute ago, The Jerkman said:

Yeah papist was just a bit too InfoWars for my personal tastes but he did at least actually hunt and contributed to the hunting sections albeit mostly to the political sections. Sits in trees was definitely troll

at least the guy hunted and talked about it. A troll only posts stuff to get a rile out of people. Papist believed in the stuff he posted. But the volume and bigotry behind some of it was a little much.

• Like 1