007 / Storm banned but new account ?!

turkeyfeathers

I like your pay to play business model for a hunting site when are you going to start this new business venture ?
I'm sure it'll be a winner in fact I think you should go on Shark Tank and pitch that . They would love to have you on there .
I am not storm.

Would you tell us how you know him then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Phoenix1 said:

I am not storm.

See Stormy, that right there is why folks have a problem with your posts. You thinking you can pull off a clandestine new screen name right after you got banned is actually insulting to most of the responders here.

It's remarkably easy to see through your little charade.

You are either a troll obsessed with this hunting forum, or you have the social skills of a brick. Or both I guess.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

See Stormy, that right there is why folks have a problem with your posts. You thinking you can pull off a clandestine new screen name right after you got banned is actually insulting to most of the responders here.

It's remarkably easy to see through your little charade.

You are either a troll obsessed with this hunting forum, or you have the social skills of a brick. Or both I guess.

he doesn't think he can, he's just trolling.

hopefully wnybuckhunter has a way to do an IP ban and not just a username ban. 

• Like 1

Stormy, Hunter007 or Phoenix1, whatever you want to call yourself, admit it, own it and let the world know that you are back for the better. The new and improved version. Your perfect name would have been Obama, because you're bringing the CHANGE, and everyone here loves him lol. Then after you're banned again, you can come back as "Poo-casso", the BS artist. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

There probably would be less of a problem or could be in the Future if all members just submitted a Photo of their Face  . Alot of people in the past seem to join to leave their Business info and their content count remains Zero forever.

I’ll start .

5E4CD7F4-14C0-4200-A7E7-784AC874001C.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

On 12/17/2019 at 7:23 AM, Phoenix1 said:

Just one more stormy story .

Stormy has house down south new neighbor starts asking to chop bushes trees on storms  side of property line .

Stormy says no thinks it would look bad ,  well guess what comes back 2 months later finds guys car in front  of stormys house and all the trees bushes cut down on his side of the property .

And the guy was  using his property to saw wood found work bench with wood saw dust all over his drive way .

Besides that stormy said   he is a really friendly guy if you talk to him .

Stormy  not sure what to say to this guy now .

20191207_144912.thumb.jpg.43bc739345061c75f5c2aaa1d031875c.jpg

• Like 2

I like your pay to play business model for a hunting site when are you going to start this new business venture ?
I'm sure it'll be a winner in fact I think you should go on Shark Tank and pitch that . They would love to have you on there .
I am not storm.

Lol. Again you show the stupidity. Let me guess. You called storm and 007 and got any of your info needed about me from them? Keep digging your own hole. It's Amusing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Agreed. It's not difficult, we all know who you are. You snuck back in, now is the time to let everyone know you're not here because you want to disrupt anything. Own it, apologize, whatever you need to do. I must say you seem to be swinging right back to ol' stormy tactics. It didn't end well for you then and won't this time either. It's really up to you, do you want to be a part of this site or not?
There are quirky people on this site who will follow each other no matter what the argument is because they're friends outside of here. If you have a different opinion expect to be in the minority (whether others agree with you or not). There seems to be "alliances" all over the site, you'll quickly learn what/who they are. It's an online site, some people are here for info, some are here to be the good guy, some are here to contest everything because they know it all, some maybe want to make new friends, some just enjoy comradery from people they've never met. You have to ask yourself "Why am I here?"

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

There probably would be less of a problem or could be in the Future if all members just submitted a Photo of their Face  . Alot of people in the past seem to join to leave their Business info and their content count remains Zero forever.

Not getting what you mean? You mean to have some kind of accountability? What would stop someone from using a different face?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Phoenix1 said:

I read your posts i actually had account  here years ago but forgot my account info so i had to make a new one . 

Anyway   i have no intention to post much here or at all to be your new  punching bag . 

No thanks .

Will talk more about this at GTG you  going ? 

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, Phoenix1 said:

Define  this word please .

Seriously Stormy? OK, I'll play along.

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.

ł hate to be the one to say it but this s*** is going too far guys. 

Clearly he's mentally unstable, banning him probably p***** him off and now many are just stirring the pot.

Whoever stirs the s*** pot should have to lick the spoon.

He made a new user name... not the end of the world. If he doesn't start in on the same bs as before it's technically not hurting anything. If he does the new username can be banned as well. 

Best to leave sleeping dogs lie.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, chrisw said:

Agreed. It's not difficult, we all know who you are. You snuck back in, now is the time to let everyone know you're not here because you want to disrupt anything. Own it, apologize, whatever you need to do. I must say you seem to be swinging right back to ol' stormy tactics. It didn't end well for you then and won't this time either. It's really up to you, do you want to be a part of this site or not?
There are quirky people on this site who will follow each other no matter what the argument is because they're friends outside of here. If you have a different opinion expect to be in the minority (whether others agree with you or not). There seems to be "alliances" all over the site, you'll quickly learn what/who they are. It's an online site, some people are here for info, some are here to be the good guy, some are here to contest everything because they know it all, some maybe want to make new friends, some just enjoy comradery from people they've never met. You have to ask yourself "Why am I here?"

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

How does that saying go? The definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results?

• Like 1

How does that saying go? The definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results?
That's insanity and it was Einstein who said that. But if you're talking Storm then stupidity may be appropriate here

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

After this whopping load of cow shit I accidentally started, I officially learned, never text anyone regarding this site again.

I wish Storm914/Hunter007/LongWayFromHome/Pheonix1/-probably a few other accounts associated the best in his/her life, hunting, fishing, and I hope next season while you figure out where you live, you get to kill a deer.

Merry Christmas Stormy. May your new third person perspective and personality bring you peace of mind.