007 / Storm banned but new account ?!

turkeyfeathers

One of those ads at the bottom of the page liked to a thread from the very LJC that WNY mentioned. I killed a few minutes perusing it. Most of us that interacted with hunter and his various incarnations had the very same interactions 3 years ago. Was pretty coincidental to have that particular thread randomly pop up.

Edited by Steuben Jerry

1 hour ago, The Jerkman said:

He was very likely not rich. If you've ever been around wealthy people, truly wealthy people don't talk about how much money they have. It's only the wannabes that talk all that shit. The richest people are usually those who have money but don't feel the need to brag and show it all off and talk about how great they are

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Capture.JPG

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

6500 square feet is hardly modest size house that's pretty big. Also I can't believe they only value it at under 700k seems like their numbers may be off a bit. I'm sure he's got wild high tech stuff in it

That was back in 2017.  Just did a Zillow search with 5000 sq ft minimum requirement for Omaha, NE.  Slightly undervalue but not by much.  Found several in the $800K range but looked much newer.

That was back in 2017.  Just did a Zillow search with 5000 sq ft minimum requirement for Omaha, NE.  Slightly undervalue but not by much.  Found several in the $800K range but looked much newer.
That's a damn bargain then

6 hours ago, airedale said:

2019-12-18_174112.png

If it's bothering you to the extent that you need to post the same pic several times, maybe you should take your own advice and let it go. 

But you continue to post the same pic..  why?   

Don't follow the thread.  Simple, easy and effective. It's your choice to ignore it, but for some reason, you can't.   

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

If it's bothering you to the extent that you need to post the same pic several times, maybe you should take your own advice and let it go. 
But you continue to post the same pic..  why?   
Don't follow the thread.  Simple, easy and effective. It's your choice to ignore it, but for some reason, you can't.   

I think the guy like's ugly old ladies or something. Seem's he can't control himself. With a trol In that word?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I would hate to see your browser history

Oh I don't use the internet other than to fart around on this forum. Been down too many very dark holes on the internet in my college days. Some wild shit one doesn't easily forget seeing. Like tubgirl.com or lemonparty.com here's a hint. There's no lemons involved

Oh I don't use the internet other than to fart around on this forum. Been down too many very dark holes on the internet in my college days. Some wild shit one doesn't easily forget seeing. Like tubgirl.com or lemonparty.com here's a hint. There's no lemons involved

2 girls one cup

• Haha 1

So you know him to talk to him (per you mentioning your conversation with him...)...or at least know his thoughts?
I totally disagree with this statement. I post very infrequently on here going sometimes months hell years without a post. When I do post it cause I have something to add and when i do I have never received negativity. I don't know the situation with this guy, but when I saw this statement I had to call BS.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

I think the guy like's ugly old ladies or something. Seem's he can't control himself. With a trol In that word?

One thing airdale is NOT, is a troll! He has added much to this forum, and I've learned a bunch from him!

He is entitled to his opinion, that this crap has gone on long enough. I myself have contributed to the s---storm that was stormy. And I'm glad he's gone. But ganging up on a good member because he has a different opinion from the majority, is s--- too! And serves no purpose.

Off season came fast this year. We gotta get outside and do something!

And I'm in no way slamming you FSW. As my opinion is, you add much to this forum too. Especially lately!!!

And all this is just MY opinion. No one needs to agree with it. As my pot and kettle are just as black as everyone else's.

• Like 2

One thing airdale is NOT, is a troll! He has added much to this forum, and I've learned a bunch from him!
He is entitled to his opinion, that this crap has gone on long enough. I myself have contributed to the s---storm that was stormy. And I'm glad he's gone. But ganging up on a good member because he has a different opinion from the majority, is s--- too! And serves no purpose.
Off season came fast this year. We gotta get outside and do something!
And I'm in no way slamming you FSW. As my opinion is, you add much to this forum too. Especially lately!!!
And all this is just MY opinion. No one needs to agree with it. As my pot and kettle are just as black as everyone else's.

I agree, most of us here do contribute in our own way weather it’s giving knowledge, asking good questions, having fun in some do the other sections like food and beer. There is no need to go at each other. We can have fun like some of the other banter I’ve seen in this thread and others but we should remember we are all here for a love of a common interest.

• Like 2