Quit your Bitching!

sg0331

And yea what would the cops really do anyway laugh at you at tell you to grow a pair lmao..Your going to call the cops cause your panties are clearly all bunched up..HA go ahead they cant even keep on tp of things as it is im sure they would go right to the city you live in track me down and come right to cuse and get me im sure its a huge felony lmao get over it and stop crying like a scared puppy!!

Ive said all that needs to be said so ban me dont ban me idk your a joke alone with this 2 bit website..Go tell the cops i said it to hahahahaahah!!!Did you tell mommy everytime something didnt go your way as a kid hahaha!!MAN UP

Hey RifleSharpShot do yourself a favor, use your spell check more offend and get a THESAURUS. Clam down!!! When you are arguing a position and you turn it in to a personal attack you have lost, it also makes it look like you lack intelligents.

One more thing you should join the military at the very lease it could improve the gene pool.

No need to ban him.. just ignore him and don't respond to him... he'll go away when he doesn't get any attention... or as he would say...

"know nead two ban him..just ugnor him and don't response to him, hill go away when he dosn't get any intension. Slappy!" LOL

Edited by nyantler
  • Like 3

No need to ban him.. just ignore him and don't respond to him... he'll go away when he doesn't get any attention... or as he would say...

"know nead two ban him..just ugnor him and don't response to him, hill go away when he dosn't get any intension. Slappy!" LOL

Thats funny joe lol

I know I can’t spell for crap but I can use big boy words when I need to; and I can shoot just came back from shooting my bow. Shot my high score 300 with 24 x-rings.

My post wasn't meant for you Larry... it was what Ole' Sharp shooter would say... I alwayss understand your posts, but his I haven't been able to entirely decipher yet... I will keep referencing the Rosetta Stone until I can figure out his language

Well all I know for sure is that since you can shoot 30-40 (or more) yards accurately with a compound and a handgun is (generally)also a short range weapon, they should legalize pistol-caliber handguns during bow season.

:spiteful::gamer:B):lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey RifleSharpShot do yourself a favor, use your spell check more offend and get a THESAURUS. Clam down!!! When you are arguing a position and you turn it in to a personal attack you have lost, it also makes it look like you lack intelligents.

One more thing you should join the military at the very lease it could improve the gene pool.

BHAHAHAHAHAAHHA...Your kidding right..I can tell your not the sharpest knife in the drawer..Good try tho slappy like i said a million time idc how i spell i dont spend time on the internet all day like some people..It means nothing i done even have the time to use spell check..And when im talking with people as dumb as you that cant spell for nothing yourself and then make a stupid comment like you did you made yourself look dumber than anything..Stick to shooting bows cause you cant type that good your self..AHAHAHAHAHAHAA