BREAKING: President Trump and First Lady test positive for COVID-19

23 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Nicely done. Actually took me a second to realize this wasn’t sincere. Such is the bar folks like Phantom have set. 

Former GOP Congressional Candidate Suggests Trump Was Deliberately Infected With COVID at Debate. 

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-coronavirus-debate-democrats-1535910

and Hillary and the demarcates did not make up the Russian collusion   thing either I suppose   they will do anything  to stay in power you just don't get it do you .

Former FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith pleaded guilty Wednesday in federal court to making a false statement in the first criminal case arising from U.S. Attorney John Durham’s review of the investigation into links between Russia and the 2016 Trump campaign.

Democrats want to abolish Electoral College, pack Supreme Court  .

Edited by phantom

24 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

E9081288-CF3C-4E89-9493-C2BF9B207025.png

when i was a kid  over 30 years ago we use  that word , say that  about  not leaving good tips at restaurants  .

that if you don't leave a good tip they would mess with your food  in some way next time you showed up there  .  

had to look up what meaning you are talking about little different :) 

Edited by phantom

3 minutes ago, Trial153 said:

Terrible. I treated some really bad covid Pts that were way younger than him and they were fairly bad off. Hopefully it works out.

Treated? I figured you were in law.

Yeah, it’s unlikely that he would allow hospitalization merely out of an abundance of caution. It’s not the sort of optics characteristic of Trump. Scary times.

Just now, Versatile_Hunter said:

Treated? I figured you were in law.

Yeah, it’s unlikely that he would allow hospitalization merely out of an abundance of caution. It’s not the sort of optics characteristic of Trump. Scary times.

If it got to the point where he had to be intubated would the 25th Amendment be in effect ?

The 25th amendment stipulates that the president inform congress that he is incapacitated and is temporarily passing power to the Vice President or that the Vice President convene a meeting of the cabinet to vote on the transfer of power. It does not happen automatically.

As to the wingnut conspiracy theories, REALLY? The President and his staff have ignored every bit of advice by medical professionals right from the start so this is not really surprising. We can only hope that symptoms are not life threatening and both the President and his wife fully recover. I’m not a fan but I would never wish this on anyone. Never let your politics get to the point of hoping someone dies from a disease. Life is more important than politics any day.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, 46rkl said:

The 25th amendment stipulates that the president inform congress that he is incapacitated and is temporarily passing power to the Vice President or that the Vice President convene a meeting of the cabinet to vote on the transfer of power. It does not happen automatically.

As to the wingnut conspiracy theories, REALLY? The President and his staff have ignored every bit of advice by medical professionals right from the start so this is not really surprising. We can only hope that symptoms are not life threatening and both the President and his wife fully recover. I’m not a fan but I would never wish this on anyone. Never let your politics get to the point of hoping someone dies from a disease. Life is more important than politics any day.

yea now all the libs coming  out the wood work hoping he drops dead and  clueless of all the corruption and sabotage that the democrat's already have been caught doing   you guys act like Russian bs hoax  never happened  . He just happens to get that crap right before the election  .it needs to be investigated  and don't think  there not, right at this moment trying to figure out if it just happened  or was sabotage .  

Edited by phantom

1 hour ago, Trial153 said:

Terrible. I treated some really bad covid Pts that were way younger than him and they were fairly bad off. Hopefully it works out.

and  Jeffrey Epstein,  just happened  to kill himself and all the cameras just happened to be off that day .:rolleyes:it is a real possibility    ,its the government  anything is possible and the president is always at risk from attackers ,secret service would be naïve  not to look into that  and  they will  .

Edited by phantom

yea now all the libs coming  out the wood work hoping he drops dead and  clueless of all the corruption and sabotage that the democrat's already have been caught doing   you guys act like Russian bs hoax  never happened  . He just happens to get that crap right before the election  .it needs to be investigated  and don't think  there not, right at this moment trying to figure out if it just happened  or was sabotage .  

cee7eb3f714a18159fb01d2a96b10023.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, phantom said:

it is  possible democrat's are desperate to get him out  and stop  his supreme court judge  pick from getting in there .  but no proof perfect crime how could you  prove it anyway  you cant see smell or taste it some one  mailed  him poison  a few weeks ago, after all the crazy crap been happening  lately anything is possible ,  you don't think they would try to kill trump sabotage trump ?  and  their are  those saying they don't think he really has it . I don't know what to think anymore .  He has  been out there all this time and just gets it right before election  seems suspicious . If he wins   you will see  crap loads of conspiracy theory's   about this and even if he loses  its  going to be nuts lol  

Trump has ignored every safety precaution since day one. He stated in March that you can wear a mask if you want to but that he wasnt going to.  Then at the debate he pulled one out of his jacket and said he wears it when he thinks he gonna need it, which is like never. He's got Covid and now he and the rest of the country will have to wait and see.  I hope he pulls through.

Edited by nybuckboy

9 hours ago, phantom said:

hey all I know is how does the most protected guy on earth get covid19 when he and all are tested around him everyday ? what do you think, you can just go up to trump  like a normal person  lol 

How does the most protected guy on earth get Covid19... are you kidding. How bout the rallies with most people not wearing masks for starters. It was only a matter of time. I'll repeat it again for you: Trump has ignored every safety precaution since day one. He stated in March that you can wear a mask if you want to but that he wasnt going to.  Then at the debate he pulled one out of his jacket and said he wears it when he thinks he gonna need it, which is like never. He's got Covid and now he and the rest of the country will have to wait and see.

Edited by nybuckboy

9 hours ago, phantom said:

hey all I know is how does the most protected guy on earth get covid19 when he and all are tested around him everyday ? what do you think, you can just go up to trump  like a normal person  lol 

It's a mystery, 

No masks, no distancing, Mike Lee handing out free hugs. 

What could go wrong ?

image.png.d2d2dbb740d9121246c80c7231dab0e4.png