Vaccination

5 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

Why do you you refuse to think anything other then what the democratic establishment preaches? A few of these new generic alternatives can be used as a prophylactic with success. Again it doesnt make big pharma rich when we are considering a generic drug. And it certainly make alot of people look stupid at this point.

Not following your point. I'm not against regeneron - though at 3K a dose for a mild response, someone is getting very rich. And I'm a big fan of generics which my doctor is happy to prescribe.

I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of the "non-FDA approved" argument that many have been making for a year now.

Edited by left field

https://thefloridachannel.org/videos/8-12-21-governors-press-conference-on-coronavirus-covid-19/
Gov DeSantis talking about the most effective treatment for Covid using Regeneron or monoclonal antibody infusion. This treatment has been used for years to treat respiratory illnesses and is very effective in eliminating symptoms in less than 24 hours if treated early. I’ve been hearing and reading about this for weeks now, and it’s about time that word is starting to get out. 

This has been talked about already the problem is we don’t have enough and it has to be caught early

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ivermectin was the one! 
I actually went back to taking athletic greens as part of my daily regimen. Still taking the fish oil ,vitamin D ,multi vitamin, vitamin C. 

There have been no real studies that show that ivermectin works

7 minutes ago, Chef said:

Ivermectin is interesting. I haven't read enough and am too uneducated to fully understand the science, but it is interesting.

Meanwhile ... 

image.thumb.png.836e499a8b9e294cc82d44f0e4eed8d6.png

image.thumb.png.7f86f066402333656035daa12fa8cd7b.png

image.png.bffba193f4afabec6c8019448cb5352c.png

Edited by left field

6 minutes ago, Chef said:

This has been talked about already the problem is we don’t have enough and it has to be caught early

I don’t think that it has been talked about enough. All we talk about is vaccinations. And they made hundreds of millions in a short period. They general public needs to know that there are options and if they follow the protocol and get tested early, it can save lives. And Regeneron isn’t the only option. Hydroxychloroquine is in great supply and also works wonders, as have other therapeutics. 

I don’t think that it has been talked about enough. All we talk about is vaccinations. And they made hundreds of millions in a short period. They general public needs to know that there are options and if they follow the protocol and get tested early, it can save lives. And Regeneron isn’t the only option. Hydroxychloroquine is in great supply and also works wonders, as have other therapeutics. 

You are delusional… find one real study showing that hydroxychloroquine works you can’t it’s a joke.. the fact that you still believe that shows a great lack of understanding of reality

4 minutes ago, Chef said:

You are delusional… find one real study showing that hydroxychloroquine works you can’t it’s a joke.. the fact that you still believe that shows a great lack of understanding of reality

Do a search on Dr George Fareed. Here is an article on his use of a hydroxy cocktail. It’s best when used early. The point is there are treatments out there. If you get the virus, there is no reason to put your health at risk and not receive any treatment. 
https://www.thedesertreview.com/opinion/letters_to_editor/local-doctor-pushing-proven-treatment-of-covid-into-national-debate/article_ca59497a-c539-11ea-8943-4f707d6ebc1a.html

There is plenty more information out there, but I think no matter what I find for you, you’ll still deny that there are treatments that work. I need to get back to work. 

8 minutes ago, NonTypical said:

It's as if you go out of your way to find disreputable sources.

Effectively all but 1 (questionable preprint) study have failed to show that ivermectin is effective. Here's a news article on the matter from a reputable journal.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02081-w 

We've used Ivermectin to treat cows and horses for many years.  Not sure that it's a step up from injecting bleach.  There sure is alot of "medical" information on the interwebs.  I'm not sure I'd bet the ranch on some of these Covid treatment cocktails, but I understand that some will reach out for any alternative to an (Trump's) emergency vaccine.

I posted a video the other day from a credible doctor and scientist that went against the grain, I'm still waiting to hear him be discredited.  I wonder how many doctors are afraid to come out because the news will attack them and ruin their lives.

• Like 3

Interesting, the FLCCC guys who are at the forefront of promoting Ivermectin as a prophylactic, have this to say along with their protocol:

Wear a cloth, surgical, or N95 mask when in confined, poorly ventilated, crowded indoor spaces with non-household members.

Until the end of the COVID-19 crisis, we recommend keeping a minimum distance of approx. 2 m / 6 feet in public from people who are not from your own household.

4 minutes ago, left field said:

Interesting, the FLCCC guys who are at the forefront of promoting Ivermectin as a prophylactic, have this to say along with their protocol:

Wear a cloth, surgical, or N95 mask when in confined, poorly ventilated, crowded indoor spaces with non-household members.

Until the end of the COVID-19 crisis, we recommend keeping a minimum distance of approx. 2 m / 6 feet in public from people who are not from your own household.

The epidemiologist in the video i posted said they are useless .

4 hours ago, Chef said:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33592050/

Other countries don't have the funds or resources to vaccinate their health care workers or citizens, so the Health care workers + citizens do what they have to do to get well and/or prevent getting diseases so they won't die.

They have no other choice.

Lots of drugs have the ability to fight off diseases or viruses that they weren't intended to fight.

They find what works and what doesn't through trial and error, the same way that all of the vaccinated here are being used.

Who knows what was in that shot you got, maybe a Saline placebo or maybe a vaccine dose ?

Could that explain why "Vaccinated" or individuals that thought they were vaccinated contracted covid ?

We don't know and thats why many people are afraid to get vaccinated.

Once the FDA approves the vaccine, I'm sure many will get it, until then, expect resistance.

3 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

I posted a video the other day from a credible doctor and scientist that went against the grain, I'm still waiting to hear him be discredited.  I wonder how many doctors are afraid to come out because the news will attack them and ruin their lives.

Credible?  Lol, you clown 

• Like 1