Vaccination

Masks will become optional once again in all outdoor spaces at Walt Disney World beginning Thursday August 19 2021.

Great news. I have a few friends heading to Disney with their kids in September and they were worried about masks in the heat ruining their time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

Well I offered to do my part .Young cop at the gym will never get the shot , but his girlfriend lives in NYC and today he was talking about how he can’t really do much there now ,without a COVID card .

So always willing to help out i offered to go down and show her a good time in his place .

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Well I offered to do my part .Young cop at the gym will never get the shot , but his girlfriend lives in NYC and today he was talking about how he can’t really do much there now ,without a COVID card .

So always willing to help out i offered to go down and show her a good time in his place .

What will you do after the first 3-4 minutes?

I doubt she’s going to want to wait 24 hours till you’re charged up again.   :)

• Like 2

Just now, Lawdwaz said:

What will you do after the first 3-4 minutes?

I doubt she’s going to want to wait 24 hours till you’re charged up again.   :)

I’m good for at least an hour ,it’s weird now that I’m old how that happened.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Because I'm always willing to help someone out , I'll ride along and be your stunt double.

• Haha 1

Vaccine Effectiveness 

COVID-19 vaccines from Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech appeared to decrease in their effectiveness in guarding against infection while maintaining their ability to prevent severe hospitalization and death, a trio of new studies suggests.

In a large-scale study, efficacy in preventing hospitalization was 86% between two and 12 weeks, and 84% from 13 to 24 weeks after full vaccination. In New York, data showed a drop in protection against infection 92% to 80% over 12 weeks, but no drop in hospitalization rate. A third study showed efficacy for nursing home patients dropping to 53% over the course of months, with pending studies on the rate of severe cases. Find the studies here.

Following the news, the White House formalized its guidance on booster shots. Third shots of the Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech vaccines will become available Sept. 20, and are meant to be administered eight months after full vaccination. 

• Like 1

Vaccine Effectiveness 

COVID-19 vaccines from Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech appeared to decrease in their effectiveness in guarding against infection while maintaining their ability to prevent severe hospitalization and death, a trio of new studies suggests.
In a large-scale study, efficacy in preventing hospitalization was 86% between two and 12 weeks, and 84% from 13 to 24 weeks after full vaccination. In New York, data showed a drop in protection against infection 92% to 80% over 12 weeks, but no drop in hospitalization rate. A third study showed efficacy for nursing home patients dropping to 53% over the course of months, with pending studies on the rate of severe cases. Find the studies here.
Following the news, the White House formalized its guidance on booster shots. Third shots of the Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech vaccines will become available Sept. 20, and are meant to be administered eight months after full vaccination. 

The unvaccinated who are about to be forced to get the shot soon like myself will be the most protected this fall

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

The unvaccinated who are about to be forced to get the shot soon like myself will be the most protected this fall

We have decided if forced on us, we will make our employers fire us. 

Home is paid for, can be self sufficient,  and only loss will be credit score. 

Grew up poor, and can live the simple life again if needed.

• Like 5

I’m not going back to Chef Boyardee! I made that promise to myself as a kid once lol

52 minutes ago, Just Lucky said:

Just declare your self a illegal alien then you will be exempt from all vaccinations and laws and everything else .

On 8/18/2021 at 8:37 AM, Shoots100 said:

The flu virus is so common that the number of people infected each influenza season can only be estimated, not determined for certain. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) annually estimates the impact of the flu on the U.S. population, and preliminarily for the 2019-2020 flu season they’ve estimated there were 38 million cases, 18 million sought care from their healthcare provider, 400,000 were hospitalized, and 22,000 died with influenza.

The reason you hear so much about the flu each year is because it’s incredibly common: Each year, 5% to 20% of the U.S. population will get the flu on average. A recent study found that adults get the flu twice per decade on average, but children are infected once every other year on average. There have been 9.3 to 45 million cases of the flu each year since 2010 according to the CDC. And the effects are serious. An estimated 140,000 to 810,000 Americans are hospitalized each year because of complications from the flu illness. And as for flu death statistics, 12,000 to 61,000 people have died each year from flu-related causes in the U.S over the past decade.

This info is found here https://www.singlecare.com/blog/flu-statistics-infographic/

Not some Fox news white supremacist right wing anti vaxxers here Chef.

Influenza or the "Flu" has been around for an estimated 1,500 years, with a vaccine that is only 30-60% effective.

People get sick every day and go to the hospital.

The mortality rate of covid is what really counts and you won't hear about that, as it's the same or lower than the Flu now and that doesn't fit the drive by narrative.

How boring would the news be, if all you heard was that people were getting sick form whatever the latest strain is now and not dying from it ?

Luckily there's still the racist, climate change and Trump cards to pull out when news is slow.

It's the amount of unvaxed people that are overwhelming emergency rooms that causes the problem. When you have a stroke because someone insulted you Cheeto Messiah and go to the ER and every medical professional in the place is busy as hell keeping people breathing ,good luck

45 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

It's the amount of unvaxed people that are overwhelming emergency rooms that causes the problem. When you have a stroke because someone insulted you Cheeto Messiah and go to the ER and every medical professional in the place is busy as hell keeping people breathing ,good luck

That is just not happening. Stop watching CNBC

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

NYPD’s largest police union vows to sue over possible COVID vaccine mandate

What happen to my body my choice ? 

You know the liberals who say that its not your business if some one wants a abortion its not your business,  now all of the sudden they want to force something in our body's ? Isn't  this the same reason abortion is legal ?

You telling me gov can force shit into you ? 

Edited by phantom
  • Like 1