Vaccination

7 minutes ago, left field said:

Yes, he wasn't against taking it. He just was against publicizing and promoting it, or using the power of the office to encourage people to get vaccinated. 

I wasnt as much of a trump fan as i was anti hillary . That poor bastard was doomed no matter he said . He tried talking about treatments and was basically burned alive and any treatment that came out of his mouth was instantly tied to republicans and Donald Trump, fast forward 18 months later and doctors are still using stuff he talked about as a treatment.

No one that hasn’t gotten the shot is going to get it. Other those that cave due to employer mandates. I think these idiots still think they’re going to convince us to get it.

The only way they’ll get any more people vaccinated are by making life hell or bribery. Bribery was working very well in the low income and minority neighborhoods but that seems to have petered out.

I’ll get the shot today if hillary and kamala blow me at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boston just started making life hell for the unvaxxed. Like NYC. More will follow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 hour ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

No one that hasn’t gotten the shot is going to get it. Other those that cave due to employer mandates. I think these idiots still think they’re going to convince us to get it.

The only way they’ll get any more people vaccinated are by making life hell or bribery. Bribery was working very well in the low income and minority neighborhoods but that seems to have petered out.

I’ll get the shot today if hillary and kamala blow me at the same time.

Once the hospitals start filling up again, once people start dying again past the 1000 a day we now accept as the new normal, I think you're going to see a lot of people lining up for shots. 

1 hour ago, Jeremy K said:

I wasnt as much of a trump fan as i was anti hillary . That poor bastard was doomed no matter he said . He tried talking about treatments and was basically burned alive and any treatment that came out of his mouth was instantly tied to republicans and Donald Trump, fast forward 18 months later and doctors are still using stuff he talked about as a treatment.

Man, this is where I came in two years ago. Trump's press conferences. That situation for a leader is a gimme. You come out reassure people that everything in your power is being done, hand it over to the experts, sit back and nod and, if you're a cynical prick, use it to to cement your reputation and next election. Hell, Giuliani - who is a blithering idiot - almost made the WH due to 911. 

But Trump couldn't get out of his own way, or couldn't let the story be about anyone other than himself, and pissed the whole thing away. 

1 hour ago, Jeremy K said:

I wasnt as much of a trump fan as i was anti hillary . 

Well, now you know how Biden voters felt.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, diplomat019 said:

Ok.  Then what is the connection between the trump vaccine and cardiac arrest?  Did I miss an earlier post?

Prayers for the woman and her son.  I would hate if a coworker of mine shared this unfortunate news to a virtual forum with complete strangers tho. 

Bottom line is kid got the shot and is in cardiac arrest after. No names where or will be given but she actually wants the warning put out to others but thanks for your concern.

2 hours ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

maybe not in droves but I know some who after a year of us "lab rats" doing just fine are coming around to it. Maybe it's driven by the restrictions or them feeling like it's less of a risk and more proven. But I know a few people and see stories online that are getting motivated by the filling hospitals. If you think about it, it's been a year since the vaccines came out and many of the unvaxxed have done just fine yet the hospitals are filling still, and now more than ever. So how many of them just got lucky over the last year? Has the reopening made it easier to contract? I don't know, but I don't think EVERYONE is as intrenched as you think they are. 

58 minutes ago, left field said:

Once the hospitals start filling up again, once people start dying again past the 1000 a day we now accept as the new normal, I think you're going to see a lot of people lining up for shots. 

Man, this is where I came in two years ago. Trump's press conferences. That situation for a leader is a gimme. You come out reassure people that everything in your power is being done, hand it over to the experts, sit back and nod and, if you're a cynical prick, use it to to cement your reputation and next election. Hell, Giuliani - who is a blithering idiot - almost made the WH due to 911. 

But Trump couldn't get out of his own way, or couldn't let the story be about anyone other than himself, and pissed the whole thing away. 

Well, now you know how Biden voters felt.

Didnt biden do everything he said he was going to do? Look at us now. I'm more of an actions speak louder then words kind of guy . How about when NYC was getting their asses kicked in the beginning and trump sent in an entire hospital ship and converted tje javits center into a hospital and both went unused . He was as worthless as msnbc told you he was.

Edited by Jeremy K

30 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Any other details?  He got the shot and went into cardiac arrest?

Shouldnt suprise anyone ,young males are extremely at risk for cardiac issues after receiving the vaccine. Rogan had the great and mighty sanjaya gupta tripping over his words trying to dispute the numbers to support that 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

Ok.  Then what is the connection between the trump vaccine and cardiac arrest?  Did I miss an earlier post?

Being you keep trolling with the Trump vaccine stuff here is a email between Fauci and Zuckerberg before operation warp speed began, discussing the vaccine. It was released due to a FOIA request. Operation warp speed was more for the distribution and production of the vaccine not the developing of it. I am not sure if you already knew this. Does trolling when some one is commenting on cardiac arrest of a 19 year old seem okay to you?

10A5A723-489C-4C7A-AE02-B98510E74BEF.jpeg

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Being you keep trolling with the Trump vaccine stuff here is a email between Fauci and Zuckerberg before operation warp speed began, discussing the vaccine. It was released due to a FOIA request. Operation warp speed was more for the distribution and production of the vaccine not the developing of it. I am not sure if you already knew this. Does trolling when some one is commenting on cardiac arrest of a 19 year old seem okay to you?

10A5A723-489C-4C7A-AE02-B98510E74BEF.jpeg

The vaccine doesn’t stop you from getting it. It doesn’t stop you from spreading it. And it has serious side effects. Tell me what’s so good about it then?  Seriously. 

10A5A723-489C-4C7A-AE02-B98510E74BEF.thumb.jpeg.6bfc52ffea27c7fafd84c9cfd30f0f85.jpeg

Where was this email in October 2020 when Trump stated we were weeks away from a vaccine and everyone on the left LOLD at him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro