Vaccination

See this is where your logic is beyond dumb..

Why would the Dems want variants to pop up Before the midterms? They would have a much better shot at wining if covid was gone under their watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If covid was dead trump would be President. Without covid they have ZERO chance in 24.

I guess you need to be reminded of the way the absentee ballots were used in the last election because of Covid ?
I guess we need to come up with a name for your covid jab memory loss, as you can't be that ignorant.

Trump lost there is zero evidence of fraud give it up already

Donald Trump failed us with his vaccine!   The Trump vax is sh*t!  It doesnt stop me from getting covid.  It doesn’t stop me from spreading covid.  It does nothing.  I wish I never got the Trump vaccine because he delivered us CRAP!

You might be the first person I’ve ever heard say that the vaccine does nothing.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

I’m not sure if you’re attempting to redefine “breakthrough infection” to encompass something about the frequent at which it occurs or if you’re just bummed that virus evolve and that immunity wanes… 

If that is how you read it I am sorry. Not sure if it is me but that’s not how I read what I wrote. Break through is a factual description and the media is no longer using rare as that no longer seems to be the case. It was more of a reply to JeremyK.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

25 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

I have, but I think you’re the first to say it does nothing.

There have been many that said it’s not worth it to them but I haven’t heard one say it does nothing.

It is gene manipulation.   I guess it does do something.  

1 hour ago, Chef said:

I believe that mandate is now back in place

Lol where? I’ve been to the Post Office ,several stores , bars ,restaurants and the gym most days maskless, all in a county that’s enforcing it . Nobody has said word one to me , and I have plenty of maskless company.

The bars are packed zero masks , the gym 50-60 people maybe one or two mask freaks .

But,but,but there’s a mandate ….which means absolutely nothing .

Lol where? I’ve been to the Post Office ,several stores , bars ,restaurants and the gym most days maskless, all in a county that’s enforcing it . Nobody has said word one to me , and I have plenty of maskless company.

The bars are packed zero masks , the gym 50-60 people maybe one or two mask freaks .
But,but,but there’s a mandate ….which means absolutely nothing .

Please if you can’t follow a conversation don’t get involved we are talking about the OSHA mandate not the NY one

1 hour ago, Jeremy K said:

To drive up the use of vaccines,  look at the the stock prices ,I would tell you to listen to the 3 hour interview with the doctor who's testament was responsible for bidens mandate to get stopped in the 6th district court but i know you wont.

Edit , I added the part about stock prices ,the doctor did not speak about that.

Pfizer stock helps media companies? 

1 hour ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

If that is how you read it I am sorry. Not sure if it is me but that’s not how I read what I wrote. Break through is a factual description and the media is no longer using rare as that no longer seems to be the case. It was more of a reply to JeremyK.

But quoted me in response to jeremy? So you're taking issue with breakthrough infections not being as rare as you'd like? 

14 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

But quoted me in response to jeremy? So you're taking issue with breakthrough infections not being as rare as you'd like? 

My first comment did not quote anyone. Than you quoted me and I replied to it by quoting you to explain my first comment and why I made it. Could you go back to the start of our interaction today. And start again because I have no clue what you are talking about and what your deal is.

D38F1321-ADDD-43B0-8280-19B3655D0F4D.jpeg

840850DE-FF19-4BDA-8409-5F7246E2A0B3.jpeg

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

If trump was still president would he be blamed for the failures of the vaccine?

Biden had Covid on a silver platter and made things worse. Now NY and NJ freak out over every variant. Florida does nothing and we end up the same each time anyway. We continue to delay the inevitable, which is everyone will Covid at least once in their life. The sooner we realize, the sooner we stop being scared. As many of my hardcore liberal coworkers are realizing their boosters haven’t helped much, they all have Covid right now. Soon they’ll realize not to be Afraid anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Chef said:

Trump lost there is zero evidence of fraud give it up already

The Zero evidence

Read the filings, the zero evidence is overwhelming and listed, page after page, but what does the AG of Texas know about law ?

The Dems and their deep pocket backers had to put it all on the table to get Biden elected, so their Gig is up and the Covid crap they pulled with the 2020 election won't happen to the degree it did in the coming midterm or 2024 elections.

I'll never give up and I'll never give up fighting these oppressive NY covid mandates either, because My body, My Choice applies to everyone, not just a woman's reproductive choices.

I just read that Corey booker and Elizabeth warren , both triple jabbed, have covid, only proving that if the political elite can have breakthroughs, the little people are screwed.

I wish them well, as the senate wouldn't be the same without them.

I like the Colorado  govs response. He said, the vaccine had been out forever now so no more mandates. If you don't  get the vaccine  and you die F ya. Lol.

Except that’s not fair to the people who have to try and save them. Just wait the next step will be insurance companies won’t cover you if you aren’t vaxxed

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Chef said:

And one day this was Marlboro, and coke, it doesn’t matter any more

I remember it like it yesterday, there i was smoking cigarettes and drinking a coke just so I didnt lose my job and my ability to leave the house . It was a simpler time back then.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chef said:

Except that’s not fair to the people who have to try and save them. Just wait the next step will be insurance companies won’t cover you if you aren’t vaxxed

I can hope that opens the door for people who treat their bodies like shit and their insurance skyrockets because they are costing the system more money.

• Like 2

I remember it like it yesterday, there i was smoking cigarettes and drinking a coke just so I didnt lose my job and my ability to leave the house . It was a simpler time back then.

You act like these media companies are a slave to Pfizer… it’s add space. There is always someone else to fill the slot.