Vaccination

That’s just ridiculous. Where do you guys get this nonsense?
Let’s try to follow your logic. What is presumably gained by a media conspiracy which aims to suppress the term “breakthrough infection”?

Shenanigans. 

Maybe I remember wrong, but I thought it was as if May 1st the CDC decided to no longer count “breakthrough” cases as separate cases and all Covid cases would be counted the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Phew. I did remember correctly. Shocked you guys didn’t remember this since you love Covid so much.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/25/health/cdc-coronavirus-infections-vaccine.html

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Chef said:

Ok and even with delta it was still very unlikely for vaccinated people to become symptomatic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the vaccinated asymptomatic carriers that are spreading the mutated china virus, unknowingly (if their not getting PCR tested everyday) infecting the populace.

Their trying to change the definition of "fully vaccinated" to anyone that has received their first booster jab now.

Soooo, if you just had your second Pfizer jab and need to wait the six month recommended time for a booster, your SOL and need to hide in your basement till you get the green light, like Ol' Joe.

I don't find it amusing that these "outbreaks" are occurring mostly in the already highly vaccinated states.

The  "My Body, My choice" mantra is just another left wing lie.

Unless you want to kill a fetus, then they'll drive you to the free clinic for an abortion, no matter your vaccination status.

How righteous.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, diplomat019 said:

Donald Trump failed us with his vaccine!   The Trump vax is sh*t!  It doesnt stop me from getting covid.  It doesn’t stop me from spreading covid.  It does nothing.  I wish I never got the Trump vaccine because he delivered us CRAP!

Yet the current loser in the White House hasn't changed a single thing ,everything is twice as bad as when trump was calling the shots.

• Like 2

Dr. McCullough was saying that there are numerous wonderful treatments that will kick the shit out of covid but under the biden administration these treatments are being limited and withheld from people who ultimately end up dying from covid. He was correct when he said that the medical community is stuck on the vaccine being the way out instead of just treating people when they get sick . 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Phew. I did remember correctly. Shocked you guys didn’t remember this since you love Covid so much.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/25/health/cdc-coronavirus-infections-vaccine.html

Do you even bother reading the articles you share? 
According to your logic, I am supposedly debating whether or not breakthrough cases are cataloged separate from first-time infections by the CDC, 2 years into the pandemic? And to make this strange case, you present an article that doesn’t address post-delta strain breakthrough infections? And somehow in this convoluted argument you conclude that you are correct and that your memory didn’t fail you? Your logic is as absurd as your original claim that “breakthrough infection” is no longer used by the media.  

But in all honesty, I want to understand what’s irking you. Is that idea that viruses evolve and that immunity wanes problematic? Or do you just not like that public health policy is updated in response to these challenges?

Edited by Versatile_Hunter

1 minute ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Do you even bother reading the articles you share? 
According to your logic, I am supposedly debating whether or not breakthrough cases are cataloged separate from first-time infections by the CDC, 2 years into the pandemic? And to make this strange case, you present an article that doesn’t address breakthrough infections? And somehow in this convoluted argument you conclude that you are correct and that your memory didn’t fail you? Your logic is as absurd as your original claim that “breakthrough infection” is no longer used by the media.  

The media uses the term break through cases to down play the frequency of people who get sick while fully vaxxed . Much the way they used the term horse dewormer for a medication that medical doctors use to treat covid patients instead of using the vaccine. Weak minded people fall for it.

15 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Yet the current loser in the White House hasn't changed a single thing ,everything is twice as bad as when trump was calling the shots.

Exactly!  Which makes both of them losers. Disgusting and pathetic that Trump was behind a worthless “vaccine” and JB just kept it going as if it worked.  

4 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

The media uses the term break through cases to down play the frequency of people who get sick while fully vaxxed . Much the way they used the term horse dewormer for a medication that medical doctors use to treat covid patients instead of using the vaccine. Weak minded people fall for it.

Why would “breakthrough cases” downplay the frequency of vaccinated folks who get sick? I think it does the opposite actually. It highlights the fact that people with presumed immunity are getting infected. (But vaccines don’t only help by preventing infection, they protect from serious illness).

Go one step back. What underlying motive do you fear is driving the media in this instance. What is “their” presumed goal, according to you, and how does failing to use the term “breakthrough case” accomplish that goal? 

Trumps worthless vaccine might as well be pulled and all the tax payers should be reimbursed for operation warp speed.  Trump failed us with his horse crap vax.  The worst part was I believed him that it would work.  Instead I got some crap that doesn't stop me from getting covid or spreading it.  

Not to mention it is gene manipulation…..

2 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Trumps worthless vaccine might as well be pulled and all the tax payers should be reimbursed for operation warp speed.  Trump failed us with his horse crap vax.  The worst part was I believed him that it would work.  Instead I got some crap that doesn't stop me from getting covid or spreading it.  

Not to mention it is gene manipulation…..

I would not hold your breath waiting for the money you payed in taxes that was wasted back. From any of the numerous politicians that have wasted it. Not saying it was a waste or not just not a choice for me currently. 

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

The “rare break through case” talk has stopped for the most part. Now we are at “break through cases” which is factual break through does not have anything to do with the rate it is happening at just it getting (breaking) through the vaccine.

I’m not sure if you’re attempting to redefine “breakthrough infection” to encompass something about the frequent at which it occurs or if you’re just bummed that virus evolve and that immunity wanes… 

2 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

Donald Trump failed us with his vaccine!   The Trump vax is sh*t!  It doesnt stop me from getting covid.  It doesn’t stop me from spreading covid.  It does nothing.  I wish I never got the Trump vaccine because he delivered us CRAP!

So why did you get the Trump Jab ?

Why do they want to keep the Anti Vax Trump voters alive anyway ?

Is it just so the left can punish them more, like the Jan 6th rioters ?

Are you scared that if the left isn't focusing on the degenerate Trump voters, they'll turn their sights on the jabbed sheeple and see how many more jabs it'll take before they all die too ?

2 minutes ago, Shoots100 said:

So why did you get the Trump Jab ?

Why do they want to keep the Anti Vax Trump voters alive anyway ?

Is it just so the left can punish them more, like the Jan 6th rioters ?

Are you scared that if the left isn't focusing on the degenerate Trump voters, they'll turn their sights on the jabbed sheeple and see how many more jabs it'll take before they all die too ?

I got the jab because I believed trump. I believed it was efficient.  But it isn’t. Instead it is pure crap.  It doesnt stop me from getting covid or spreading covid. And if you don’t believe me on that prove me wrong!  And then I found out thru the forum that it is gene manipulation.   

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Why would “breakthrough cases” downplay the frequency of vaccinated folks who get sick? I think it does the opposite actually. It highlights the fact that people with presumed immunity are getting infected. (But vaccines don’t only help by preventing infection, they protect from serious illness).

Go one step back. What underlying motive do you fear is driving the media in this instance. What is “their” presumed goal, according to you, and how does failing to use the term “breakthrough case” accomplish that goal? 

To drive up the use of vaccines,  look at the the stock prices ,I would tell you to listen to the 3 hour interview with the doctor who's testament was responsible for bidens mandate to get stopped in the 6th district court but i know you wont.

Edit , I added the part about stock prices ,the doctor did not speak about that.

Edited by Jeremy K

5 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

I got the jab because I believed trump. I believed it was efficient.  But it isn’t. Instead it is pure crap.  It doesnt stop me from getting covid or spreading covid. And if you don’t believe me on that prove me wrong!  And then I found out thru the forum that it is gene manipulation.   

Are you on your 3rd ? Are you one of the people who qualify for a 4th yet?

To drive up the use of vaccines,  look at the the stock prices ,I would tell you to listen to the 3 hour interview with the doctor who's testament was responsible for bidens mandate to get stopped in the 6th district court but i know you wont.

I believe that mandate is now back in place

But if you get delta or omicron, or one of the other dozen variants that will surely pop up just before the midterm elections , you'll have a better chance of surviving.

Isn't that worth being a guinea pig for Big Pharma that are making trillions for a jab that doesn't work, with no liability worry's ?

But if you get delta or omicron, or one of the other dozen variants that will surely pop up just before the midterm elections , you'll have a better chance of surviving.
Isn't that worth being a guinea pig for Big Pharma that are making trillions for a jab that doesn't work, with no liability worry's ?

See this is where your logic is beyond dumb..

Why would the Dems want variants to pop up Before the midterms? They would have a much better shot at wining if covid was gone under their watch

11 minutes ago, Chef said:

See this is where your logic is beyond dumb..

Why would the Dems want variants to pop up Before the midterms? They would have a much better shot at wining if covid was gone under their watch

I guess you need to be reminded of the way the absentee ballots were used in the last election because of Covid ?

I guess we need to come up with a name for your covid jab memory loss, as you can't be that ignorant.

Edited by Shoots100
  • Like 1