Vaccination

Another great day in the land of mandates ! I went to a Taylor ( I can’t wear off the rack shirts, to tight at the shoulders and baggy at the waist ) he didn’t have a mask on and when I asked if he wanted me to mask up he gestured like it was BS .

Wife went to the grocery story up,the street maskless , same as many others there ,  no one said sh!t .

We shall see how it goes in Buffalo tomorrow looking forward to a Tom and Jerry with lunch .

Just started listening to a podcast with doctor Peter a McCullough, amazing stuff in just the first 30 minutes. 

If it’s the same one I just listened to the other day it was interesting. He did contradict himself a few times and towards the end i turned it off. Of course online he’s labeled as an extreme right winger and hard core anti-vax which is silly because he and his family are all vaccinated according to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

If it’s the same one I just listened to the other day it was interesting. He did contradict himself a few times and towards the end i turned it off. Of course online he’s labeled as an extreme right winger and hard core anti-vax which is silly because he and his family are all vaccinated according to him.

Came out on monday I guess , I was amazed about the part when he said the medical community spent the first few months not trying to figure out a way to treat the virus but to keep themselves safe. He also made mention that the reason this got so out of hand was because of incompetence in the medical community and not understanding what they were treating.

Came out on monday I guess , I was amazed about the part when he said the medical community spent the first few months not trying to figure out a way to treat the virus but to keep themselves safe. He also made mention that the reason this got so out of hand was because of incompetence in the medical community and not understanding what they were treating.

Yes! And that the medical community didn’t want to focus on at home treatment either!

The way I see it is those that get the shot are getting it as a defense for themselves. It protects those that get it to not have as serious of an illness so they say anyways. It doesn't stop someone who has the shots from spreading it and it's been documented that those vaxxed have the same viral load as those who aren't. I personally know more people who are vaxxed that have gotten the rona than unvaxxed. Bottom line is we have the right to  choose our own medical treatment and what's best for our own health. Like I said it's documented the shot doesn't stop the transmission or even lessen the rate of transmission so those who want protection can get it and those that don't want it won't it's that simple. My health is nobodies but my Dr and my concern and they goes for others, it's not my concern how you take care of yourself. I personally won't get the shot and I haven't worn a mask since day 1 and surely won't start now. And yes I had it last Christmas, I was down and out for 3 days but that was all.

That is only sort of true about your choice….
You can’t go to public school without a MMR vaccine . Please explain to me why it’s different

9 minutes ago, Chef said:

You can’t go to public school without a MMR vaccine . Please explain to me why it’s different

What's different you ask. The MMR shot was an actual FDA APPROVED vaccine that had been out for almost 20 years before it was mandated for schools. The shots they are pushing now are still not the FDA approved Pfizer shots. What other differences do you need? Like I said I don't give a crap what anyone else chooses to do for their medical care but don't think you can tell me I have to do the same.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chef said:

Stories coming out from who… the fricken tooth fairy

Google pretty much sensored it and puts some BS heading up saying results are varying because the story is so new . Try using duck duck go instead of Google. 

Let's see what comes of it , I'm not saying it happened for sure ,just that the story is being spread around.

Edited by Jeremy K

On a positive twist. Am hoping maybe some good comes from this new variant. If it remains far less lethal and dangerous and yet very highly contagious and it becomes the dominant strain it COULD be a good thing. The flu we see today is a variant of the Spanish flu but certainly a lesser one.  Hopefully this new variant will increase herd immunity and also be a more medically manageable variant.  This is not going away so trying to be hopeful that in nature's way it becomes something that can be lived with.  Gotta try to pull out something positive.  And hope it will take the same path as the Spanish flu.

But here's the deal....I see this getting bad the next couple of months. As we still look at any positive test as a quarantine issue.  So a LOT of places will be temp shutting down, as it seems to get thru the vaccine without much problem.  Cornell with 1000 positive tests in less than a week (350 in last 24 hours) shows how easily this spreads.  Add in Xmas shopping, get togethers, more travel and family xmas, chances are it's gonna be bad for positive tests.  

We will not get by the vaccine or masking debate until we don't fear spread and use quarantines.  And do any of us think that's coming anytime soon?  If the variant does take that path we are still easily 18 months from that, minimum. Only way this happens is to have an effective way of treating it, a much more effective vaccine, a much lesser variant, or herd immunity.  We are not there currently for any of those. 

Edited by Robhuntandfish

With all the backlash from the Govs executive order about indoor masks, she has been forced to back off on compliance.  Great job NY!  None of this tyranny and economic destruction will ever happen if the people won't stand for it.  We get the kind of government we deserve.  Start voting for freedom.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

On a positive twist. Am hoping maybe some good comes from this new variant. If it remains far less lethal and dangerous and yet very highly contagious and it becomes the dominant strain it COULD be a good thing. The flu we see today is a variant of the Spanish flu but certainly a lesser one.  Hopefully this new variant will increase herd immunity and also be a more medically manageable variant.  This is not going away so trying to be hopeful that in nature's way it becomes something that can be lived with.  Gotta try to pull out something positive.  And hope it will take the same path as the Spanish flu.

But here's the deal....I see this getting bad the next couple of months. As we still look at any positive test as a quarantine issue.  So a LOT of places will be temp shutting down, as it seems to get thru the vaccine without much problem.  Cornell with 1000 positive tests in less than a week (350 in last 24 hours) shows how easily this spreads.  Add in Xmas shopping, get togethers, more travel and family xmas, chances are it's gonna be bad for positive tests.  

We will not get by the vaccine or masking debate until we don't fear spread and use quarantines.  And do any of us think that's coming anytime soon?  If the variant does take that path we are still easily 18 months from that, minimum. Only way this happens is to have an effective way of treating it, a much more effective vaccine, a much lesser variant, or herd immunity.  We are not there currently for any of those. 

It seems as if the virus is doing what viruses have always done, and mutate into a less deadly but more transmissable virus. Hopefully it continues on that path.

I will not debate my stance on masking or the shot, I simply won't do neither. People have the freedom to choose and their choice to get it or not or to wear a mask or not isn't my choice to make. I have no issue with anyone who decides to get the shot or wants to wear a mask. My issue is when they tell me that I have to do so. The medical treatments one chooses for themselves isn't my concern and vice versa. 

I'm not sure about where you're at but where I am if it wasn't for the media and those wearing mask you would never know there was covid. It would look like any other year.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Today was New York state's highest covid case count ever in history. 21K cases. How would they blame Trump for this if he was still in office?

I still remember them blaming trump for everything ,now a year later and twice as many deaths biden gets a free pass

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Today was New York state's highest covid case count ever in history. 21K cases. How would they blame Trump for this if he was still in office?

I'm sure they would say it was his warp speed plan to develop the vaccine so quickly and that's why it's ineffective against catching or transmitting the virus. The dems didn't like Trump for the plain and simple fact he couldn't be bought.

Edited by bhunterED
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, bhunterED said:

I'm sure they would say it was his warp speed plan to develop the vaccine so quickly and that's why it's ineffective against catching or transmitting the virus. The dems didn't like Trump for the plain and simple fact he couldn't be bought.

All the people In charge now telling everyone to get the vaccine were also on TV saying they would never take a vaccine developed during trumps presidency, now it's ok to take it for some reason.

• Like 1

Google pretty much sensored it and puts some BS heading up saying results are varying because the story is so new . Try using duck duck go instead of Google. 
Let's see what comes of it , I'm not saying it happened for sure ,just that the story is being spread around.

Any story can be spread around.. I can spread around that you are gay it doesn’t make it true… I can spread around you have aids doesn’t make it true. I can spread around you smoke crack…. It doesn’t make it true.

Who cares what some idiots are spreading around

1 minute ago, Chef said:

Any story can be spread around.. I can spread around that you are gay it doesn’t make it true… I can spread around you have aids doesn’t make it true. I can spread around you smoke crack…. It doesn’t make it true.

Who cares what some idiots are spreading around

Theres no independent news outlets saying any of that about me though. 

22 hours ago, Chef said:

When was your last MMR booster, how many MMR shots do you get yearly and when was the last variant of measles, mumps or rubella? Can you really not see the difference here or are you making a hyperbole statement? I truly hope you are but it seems as you are not. You seem all over the place and a hard nut to crack. A self proclaimed libertarian/republican that is for more government control on Covid vaccination and climate change but not so for abortion. I will include I believe myself to be a libertarian/republican but I am against abortion as it is cold blooded murder in my eyes. I find it unique that we identify the same but have such opposing views on so many subjects.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH
  • Like 2

When was your last MMR booster, how many MMR shots do you get yearly and when was the last variant of measles, mumps or rubella. Can you really not see the difference here or are you making a hyperbole statement. I truly hope you are but it seems as you are not. You seem all over the place and hard nut to crack. A self proclaimed libertarian/republican that is for more government control on Covid vaccination and climate change but not so for abortion. I will include I believe myself to be a libertarian/republican but I am against abortion as it is cold blooded murder in my eyes. I find it unique that we identify the same but have such opposing views on so many subjects.

I believe in small government when it comes to taxes, business, my rights.

But This is a matter of public health..

9 minutes ago, Chef said:

I believe in small government when it comes to taxes, business, my rights.

But This is a matter of public health..

This is a quick and lame answer and I honestly expected a better more informative answer on your positions. Your rights are no better than mine or anyone else’s not even the murdered child’s you seem to be ok with. Again we identify the same but are polar opposites.