Vaccination

On 5/14/2021 at 3:31 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

We got memo at work from COO last week. Masks are OPTIONAL if in a conference room with vaccinated people under 6. No social distance no masks, unless you want to.

Masks will be dead country wide very soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This aged very well. One month later and no masks even indoors in NYC. That's a wrap boys. Throw those silly masks away.

30 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

This aged very well. One month later and no masks even indoors in NYC. That's a wrap boys. Throw those silly masks away.

They"re not masks ,they're force fields or a sign that you're compliant .

Edited by Jeremy K
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Theres a ton of vaccinated seats left for the Yankee game tonight and theyre cheap, Im trying to find out of they will still want proof

Disneyland in Cali is no masks, based on honor system. I would think Jays game is honor system too.

54 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

we still have to wear at work- considered a health care field/facility and waiting to hear from governing state body to open things up.  Still capacity restrictions etc to deal with.  Hopefully lifted here too soon.  

My work just posted something about wearing a mask on company property and practice social distancing ,in addition to eating lunch only in the designated areas . 

17 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Theres a ton of vaccinated seats left for the Yankee game tonight and theyre cheap, Im trying to find out of they will still want proof

Man, if I could, I'd love to go and hang out with ya at the game Tacks!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeremy K said:

My work just posted something about wearing a mask on company property and practice social distancing ,in addition to eating lunch only in the designated areas . 

I work for a public school district. No end in sight for mask removal. But I feel liberated going maskless anywhere outside of work!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, grampy said:

I work for a public school district. No end in sight for mask removal. But I feel liberated going maskless anywhere outside of work!

My work forces you to wear the mask that they make and they're roughly 3x thicker then the masks you can wear when they are required , summer time it gets to 100 degrees on the hot days ,they are brutal. Like you said ,it feels so good to not wear one.

• Like 2

Define cheap? And where are you seeing them? Stubhub?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Ill be wearing a mask half the day tomorrow at the airport and two flights, then the same thursday. Easter cant get here soon enough!

Just get a doctors note. Are you flying southwest? if so, you're grounded!

and the airlines mask mandate ends 9/13. everyone knows that

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

4 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

Ours has had this all along except no mask while at your machine.im on the go taking care of things constantly so doesnt seem like i ever take it off. Pull it down here n there.Starting to feel like razor blades behind my ears!!!

I will voluntarily wear a mask over my eyes while watching that team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Ours has had this all along except no mask while at your machine.im on the go taking care of things constantly so doesnt seem like i ever take it off. Pull it down here n there.Starting to feel like razor blades behind my ears!!!

The strings remind me of those cable saws

• Like 3

Why are they waiting?

When they extended it, that was the date. Not sure if they can change it before then now or not?

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

That's probably why they were able to make the vaccine so fast they new about this lab virus before hand . This is like climate change scam you have  gov organizations  colluding  to make the problem or make the problem seem worse  to get founding for there research or to manipulate the masses into doing what ever the gov wants you to do . They are doing the same with gun crime also . Everything is exaggerated to get you to give up your rights and do what they say with out questioning it .  

6 hours ago, phantom said:

That's probably why they were able to make the vaccine so fast they new about this lab virus before hand . This is like climate change scam you have  gov organizations  colluding  to make the problem or make the problem seem worse  to get founding for there research or to manipulate the masses into doing what ever the gov wants you to do . They are doing the same with gun crime also . Everything is exaggerated to get you to give up your rights and do what they say with out questioning it .  

maybe... i just thought it was real funny. 

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 1