ncountry

10 point

I just got him back from the taxidermist.Not a monster but my biggest bow buck by far.He and I had a staring contest for an hour...I won....

post-895-0-25262300-1329017594_thumb.jpg

Nice mount, I like the pose.

"Stand Your Ground. Don't fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."

Captain John Parker, Lexington 1775

looks like a north country buck to me. Nice deer nice mount

Edited by bubba

Hunt from your heart and enjoy the outdoors for what it means to you. Don't let other dictate how you should do it and what you should shoot.

But if you ask on here, everyone will tell you how to hunt, including me. So take your chances

In the end we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends will be very loud.

Molon Labe

Thanks guys. Yes he is a letchworth buck. I have shot a few nice bucks in the north country but never anything bigger than a 6 point with my bow.

Funny ,after looking at the picture I had to go back down stairs and make sure I counted points right .lol. I did , they just do not show at that angle.

Congratulations ! Was he another down by the river buck ?

• Like 1

Despite our ever-changing,ever-indignant world with its growing ignorance of and indifference to the ways of the wild, I remain a predator, pitying those who revel in artificiality and synthetic success while regarding me and my kind as relics of a time and place no longer valued or understood.James

that is a very nice view. the river bottoms sure do produce some nice bucks and some very hard drags. i dont have a pic like that of the river bottom but i took a pic of me and my 2009 buck by the water