The message Trump's haters are sending

Think beyond your hate or love for President Trump. The only President that has been impeached twice. The latest is just a message to anyone that may want to run in the future. The message is that if you are not part of the corrupted ring of politicians (both parties included) they will destroy you. Think about the consequences of these acts against a President. Going forward not one person that is not an insider will dare to run. Forget Trump this is a threat to anyone of integrity. You are either with the corrupt circle or else.

14 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

The message is next time you want an outsider, find someone who’s less corrupt than the status quo. 

Or as the Dems have proven, just find enough stupid people that will vote for a candidate they tell/bribe you to vote for.

• Like 1

On 1/14/2021 at 10:58 AM, Versatile_Hunter said:

The message is next time you want an outsider, find someone who’s less corrupt than the status quo. 

Well, exactly how much "corruption" has been proven regarding Trump and his family ? Almost five years of constant barrages of mud slinging, impeachment actions, Russian collusion investigations and the proof is ?

Let's sit back and see how, Mr. Morality fairs over the next four years.

Answer me this, how did Harris swap positions on Biden forcefully touching a female that she brought up during a primary debate as part of the #metoo movement to "move along nothing to see here?"

How does one explain Hunter's actions not being covered by media prior to the election, guess the investigation and courts ruled it all unfounded, I hope some don't stay as narrow sighted over the next four years as they are currently.....

I'm still waiting for your answer on where in Trump's speech did he specifically rally, call to action,  instruct lawlessness, or condone violence on our capital. Please advise me on which paragraph and line to reference....we could "cherry pick" Biden's past actions/dealings all night if one desires...

Wake up American, I have not blindly been a follower of Trump and can not be a blind follower of any politician.... 

• Like 7

As Jesus Christ said when they insult you offer them the other cheek.  I guess that is what the Democrats want President Trump to do.

The Democrats advocated the impeachment of President Trump BEFORE he was elected and again now that Trump has DEPARTED office they want to still impeach him!  Is it no wonder they accomplish much of nothing in Washington DC?

Democrats are on a mission to destroy any and all who pose a threat to their leftist agenda.  It's really quite Marxist of them.  It's amazing how many Americans support the destruction of their own country and freedom.  I believe they do because they have been brainwashed to believe this Marxism will be better for them.

Maybe if they studied some history they wouldn't be so easily manipulated.

• Like 1