Who's not getting the shot?

nybuckboy

I shook HANK’s hand MASKLESS in the height of the pandemic before slinging arrows at a 3D bear in his backyard that travelled from WNY!! Some people are fearless!!!
[mention]The_Real_TCIII [/mention]
[mention]Biz-R-OWorld [/mention]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And Hank even allowed Tacks to piss behind the shed after he was already inside

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No idea on that stuff; but I just don't see people going back. Belief system aside, societal transformation events usually result in things going by the wayside and never returning.
9/11 being an easy example with impact on air travel. Pre-9/11, no locks on cockpits, kids could go and sit in the chairs and get pics with captains/wings, transiting security was minimal, meeting your family or friend at the gate, etc. A pair of nail clippers wouldn't result in you being looked at as a potential terrorist. Generally people held a much more positive view of flying pre-9/11. One major event and a schism happened forever, afterwards. 
That's not caused by governmental regulation either, that was society changing. It's going to happen with this, too, and on a much wider cultural scale. I think masks stay in some facet, forever. Just my take.
We're laying groundwork for a return to office for our employees, for September. It is going to be ALOT of work to find a new normal. This was a collective snow globe shake-up.

I couldn’t agree with this more. I would guess even with lifted mandates we will see masks worn well into 2022 If not beyond

• Haha 1

I shook HANK’s hand MASKLESS in the height of the pandemic before slinging arrows at a 3D bear in his backyard that travelled from WNY!! Some people are fearless!!!
[mention]The_Real_TCIII [/mention]
[mention]Biz-R-OWorld [/mention]

I think he just assumed one of us would accidentally put an arrow through him minutes later anyway

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There was something on the news that a bunch of people went for there 2nd shot, and were given the wrong one.  Someone messed up bad. If I were ever to get the shot(not happening)  I'd definitely ask before they stabbed me the second time which one are you about to give me. 

1 hour ago, Chef said:

I couldn’t agree with this more. I would guess even with lifted mandates we will see masks worn well into 2022 If not beyond

Hopefully not mandatory ,i could easily see people dragging this out .

20 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Any doctors here care to explain what happens to our immune system when we completely take away its need to function? 

Funny you say that. After working and commuting to NYC for 25 years it all came to an end. It was two years after that I had 3 allergic reactions. First one put me in the hospital second Urgent care and the third well not so bad. Well they never found out what caused this problem. I was told that my immune system could be chilling out because I'm not exposed to a lot of the shit I used to be exposed to. I couldn't understand so My doctor showed me some articles about this very thing.  It's true we become more vulnerable. 

38 minutes ago, First-light said:

Funny you say that. After working and commuting to NYC for 25 years it all came to an end. It was two years after that I had 3 allergic reactions. First one put me in the hospital second Urgent care and the third well not so bad. Well they never found out what caused this problem. I was told that my immune system could be chilling out because I'm not exposed to a lot of the shit I used to be exposed to. I couldn't understand so My doctor showed me some articles about this very thing.  It's true we become more vulnerable. 

These masks are setting us up for another pandemic or evetime they expect us to take the latest and greatest vaccine. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Jeremy K said:

These masks are setting us up for another pandemic or evetime they expect us to take the latest and greatest vaccine. 

Just so I'm clear, who is "they"?

Clintons? Soros? Catholic Church? Hollywood? Illuminati? Deep State? Comet Pizza? Jewish space lasers? Fauci? Bert and Ernie? Reporters? Big pharma? Lizard people?

Help a brother out.

• Haha 1

I worry about this. I commuted everyday for 10+ years on metro north. Sitting sandwiched between strangers coughing and sneezing. I never got sick. Now I wonder if I’ll start catching common colds like a pansy in the future?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, left field said:

Just so I'm clear, who is "they"?

Clintons? Soros? Catholic Church? Hollywood? Illuminati? Deep State? Comet Pizza? Jewish space lasers? Fauci? Bert and Ernie? Reporters? Big pharma? Lizard people?

Help a brother out.

The same assholes who are pushing masks on us now .

• Like 3

In the shitty city, you often see the paranoid wearing not one mask but two.
I find it entertaining.
I’m fully vaccinated and one of the few in my neighborhood walking outside without a mask.
Wearing a mask outside is ridiculous but to the sheep, they enjoy doing as they’re told.
Can’t wait to move....

• Like 4

I worry about this. I commuted everyday for 10+ years on metro north. Sitting sandwiched between strangers coughing and sneezing. I never got sick. Now I wonder if I’ll start catching common colds like a pansy in the future?

Just wait until your daughter starts school or day care. I hardly got sick then the kids started daycare and school and it seems I get some sort of minor cold at least once a year now.

• Like 1

I always catch colds. In the fall of 2019, I decided to embark on a relentless hand washing program. Before or after anything, I washed up. In the winter of 19/20 I didn't get sick. Nor anytime in 2020. (Knock wood.) 

Maybe that helped. I always ran out to lunch (chopt a lot) but always washed my hands before eating. I’ve always been a big hand washer