Justify this

The data on who donates to charities comes from the charities themselves.  Conservative sponsored charities report far higher donations from their supporters than do left wing charities.  Also the conservative charities report far more of the donated money is spent on their actual mission than do left wing charities.

Look into the Clinton Foundation if you want to see a "charity" that spent less than 10% of it's donations for the causes it says it supports.  BTW, since Hillary lost the election to Trump, the Clinton Foundation donations have dried up to nothing.  It appears the donations were for political favors, not charitable causes.

10 hours ago, phantom said:

Yep mostly I believe tax data  . The difference is when the government gives you something it's for a vote when a charity gives you something it's just to give you something  to help you out . A government gives you stuff to hold power it's a bribe for votes . Its corruption. 

You think most people on welfare vote? I have some serious doubts about that, would be nice to see a number on that. 

1 hour ago, BowmanMike said:

You think most people on welfare vote? I have some serious doubts about that, would be nice to see a number on that. 

Most people on welfare probably wouldn't vote, except for the fact that they feed off of the Gov't tit, are told that the GOP is going to stop their milk flow and are basically driven to the polls, or are used for ballot harvesting by the Dem's.

You know, those drop boxes that were left in strategic locations, So the down trodden people can have their voices heard !

I would also like to see the numbers on that, but we can't, because the numbers magically disappeared, like the voting laws.

There's no doubt about that.

Edited by Shoots100
  • Like 1

While three of the last four presidents were at the 20th anniversary ceremony at the 9/11 Memorial in New York City on Saturday, former President Donald Trump decided to spend the day with New York’s heroes, instead.

https://www.westernjournal.com/clintons-bidens-obamas-attended-ceremony-9-11-memorial-yesterday-trump-quietly-dipped-nearby-nyfd-bay/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=CTBreaking&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=conservative-tribune&ats_es=b7a42290cbf1e4f7f87c731604a39bb0

How the media covered Trump’s activities spoke volumes. At The New York Times, the headline focused on Trump’s absence from the 9/11 Memorial ceremony, implying the former president had other things to do with his time than commemorate a day that changed the country.

“Where’s Trump on 9/11? Not at ground zero,” the Times reported snidely.

Edited by Grouse

Well, he did have to rush back to Florida to provide commentary for a lackluster evening of boxing. 

But I would say there's another reason he wouldn't show up with Obama, Bush and Clinton who gathered to show unity on a day of national mourning ... Trump is frightened of them.

It's one thing to be a twitter tough guy and another to look someone in the eye. 

• Haha 1

Trump visited fdny and the military and nypd yesterday then did the commentary.your jerkoff would have needed a nap after one of those.plus biden kept looking ar his watch at the 13 marines cerenony that he caused the death of.try and spin that one .you know all you left wing commies should should move to cuba or afghanistan and try it,you seem to hate it here so much.i dont understand the hatred you people have for trump and america.

• Like 1

I'm sticking with coward with the spine of jellyfish. His tough guy demeanor is a defense mechanism that came as result of a lifetime of people making fun of him. It is his greatest fear and drives nearly all his action. 

A normal person puts their personal shit aside and attends a funeral or memorial as it is simply the right thing to do for the sake of the family and the bereaved. One of a president's role is to grieve for (and along with) the nation. At a defining moment in this country's history, Trump can't even muster up simple fucking decency. It's a tragedy that you expect so little from a president.

My party guests are almost here so I'll leave you the last word.

2 hours ago, Lawnchairlarry639 said:

Trump visited fdny and the military and nypd yesterday then did the commentary.your jerkoff would have needed a nap after one of those.plus biden kept looking ar his watch at the 13 marines cerenony that he caused the death of.try and spin that one .you know all you left wing commies should should move to cuba or afghanistan and try it,you seem to hate it here so much.i dont understand the hatred you people have for trump and america.

Sounds like you got your own heap of hatred to deal with. 

4 hours ago, left field said:

Did you read the article? A group of people want Biden to release classified documents relating to 911, He hasn't. They also wanted Trump to do it, He didn't.

Why yes I did and not sure what you read in my statement that would make you think I did not.  I don’t go to things I am not wanted at unlike Biden, or appreciate when people come to things they are not wanted at for a photo op but I don’t hang out with the elite that only care about photo ops.

2 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

I don't hate people,more often than not I feel sorry for them. 

I shows our very different approach to many things.

You don't hate anyone?  Terrorists, rapists, child molesters, murderers, kidnappers, sex trafficers, pimps, thieves, drug pushers, politicians taking bribes, politicians taking our rights, corrupt cops, animal abusers, mass shooters, gun grabbers, people who won't pull over from the left lane, LOL?  Nobody?  You should change your handle to SaintMike.  :rolleyes:

It does show our very different tolerance of things.

2 hours ago, Grouse said:

You don't hate anyone?  Terrorists, rapists, child molesters, murderers, kidnappers, sex trafficers, pimps, thieves, drug pushers, politicians taking bribes, politicians taking our rights, corrupt cops, animal abusers, mass shooters, gun grabbers, people who won't pull over from the left lane, LOL?  Nobody?  You should change your handle to SaintMike.  :rolleyes:

It does show our very different tolerance of things.

Hey,I don't like any of those people but hate is too strong of a word.  

I am to Zen for that.  Hate is bad for you.