How dumb can she get

Did she approve the free Crack pipe initiative during Black history month ?
Keep telling yourself that she's the idiot.

Does that make HER not an idiot?
I am not a Lesser conservative Republican if I can admit than there are things majorly wrong within some of the reps on my side of the aisle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Chef said:

This idiot shouldn’t be allowed out of her house let alone in Congress

Heck. I might have misused those 2 words my self. I have never used Gestapo in a sentence before.

Before this, I didn't know what Gazpacho was. lol

AND I'M A GENIUS... ha.ha. ha. 

Oh and BTW,  you are not doing a great job of  leading by example.;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It would have been great if she led with “goulash” instead of “Gulag”

Hahaha I mean it’s winter maybe she just really wants some soup even though gazpacho is a summer soup

• Like 1

Obama expanded the Patriot Act to include American citizens inside the US.  His campaign also had the FBI spy on Trump's campaign during the 2016 election.  Democrats have never shied away from massive abuse of power and false accusations against their opponents.

The ability to spin things, in ones own mind, the way you want to see it is commendable .

It is a pretty rare politician (imho) that One can support and trust fully to do the right thing while no one is watching. 

All snakes in the grass praying on our stupidity and division .

• Like 2

Apparently, no one paid attention to what Edward Snowden exposed; whose administration it was under and who would have had to authorized it.

The US was spying on its own citizens and allies without provocation.

The NSA reports to the Department of Defense which is part of the executive branch.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Grouse said:

Considering Biden is a virtual gaffe machine and flubs the English language every damn day, can't seem to complete a sentence or make a lucid point, when one of his supporters wants to make an issue of this, I can only shake my head.

Excellent point !! If it’s a issue for one , should be an issue for all !! I’ve said it before , whenever I see Biden on tv about to give a speech or answer a ?, I cringe - seriously . True , I didn’t vote for the man and don’t like him much , especially as our Prez , but I am VERY much a compassionate human being and I’d don’t like to see him humiliate himself , time and again , knowing that the Conservative pundits will make fun of him for it afterward.