Ok so who is going to vote for Romney/Ryan in November?

Yep....And, what a stupid system!

FINALLY!!! something we agree on..lol. It is a dinosaur left over from when the general public was viewed and too dumb handle the election process. ....well come to think of it. I want tto change my view, maybe we do need it..lol B)

Edited by Culvercreek hunt club
  • Like 2

Nice to see most of you know the truth... obama will destroy this country if given another 4 years... I would vote for Goofey over obama if that was my only choice... And Romney is not much better than goofey, BUT... Paul Ryan is a man the sportsman can and should back.. Smart man.. knows what to do to get this countries finances back on track... if anyone one is dumb enough to believe the liberal left on him trashing welfare and medicare for the elderly, please, watch this, CNN tears apart an obama croney..

I don't like Romney, but don't think he will do damage to the nation if elected.

I hate Obama because of all the damage he has already done, and all the damage he plans to do if re-elected.

If you vote for Obama because you hate Romney, you are cutting off your nose to spite your face. If you aren't going to vote the GOP ticket this November, do the country a favor and stay home on election day. Thank You.

There are much bigger things going on than our election.

Israel gave the US until 9/25/12 to "fix" the Iran situation. That is, of course, before the election. Whatever happens, Obama will not be the next president. Unless you belive that Iran will capitulate. Who knows, they might. I doubt it though. If not, after that date, Israel will take out the threat. IF that happens, the Strait of Hormuz will be unpassable, at least for some time. How long does not matter, fuel prices will rise to the level never seen before.

If Iran does not back down, we are looking at a serious situation. We will seek a military option, through the UN, that will be shot down at best. Russia and China will protest. Hopefully, they do not back that with an alliance with Iran. I do not think this president will take unilateral action on Iran. (could be wrong as its an election year) Most likely the Israelis will take out the Iranian sites.

Then what?

Election should be interesting..

Edited by Ford

There are much bigger things going on than our election.

Israel gave the US until 9/25/12 to "fix" the Iran situation. That is, of course, before the election. Whatever happens, Obama will not be the next president. Unless you belive that Iran will capitulate. Who knows, they might. I doubt it though. If not, after that date, Israel will take out the threat. IF that happens, the Strait of Hormuz will be unpassable, at least for some time. How long does not matter, fuel prices will rise to the level never seen before.

If Iran does not back down, we are looking at a serious situation. We will seek a military option, through the UN, that will be shot down at best. Russia and China will protest. Hopefully, they do not back that with an alliance with Iran. I do not think this president will take unilateral action on Iran. (could be wrong as its an election year) Most likely the Israelis will take out the Iranian sites.

Then what?

Election should be interesting..

Makes me wonder if I should be building a bunker in my backyard . . :fie:

haha i didn't even know who this person was until now... damn quiz

I want Al Gore back! I believe Romney can get the economy sorted out with his wealth of knowledge in business, however, it will be at the expense of our health. More water and air contamination. Business does not care about 100 years from now, they care about now, money talks.

post-1993-0-19380100-1345063173_thumb.jp

Edited by PostedBoys Gallego

Got news for you. Politicians don't care about 100 years from now either. If they did, they wouldn't have put our great grandchildren in debt.

No... This administration put our grandchildren in debt... Paul Ryan proposed a budget to help stop that, the democratic Senate shot it down...

Bush also put our grand children in debt. They all do it to some degree. BO has just been the worst offender. I highly doubt R&R will do whats needed to completely reverse the problem, but I think they will do less damage than BO would in the next 4 years.

I feel sorry for whomever wins the election .... look at the economy they will inherit :fie: LOL

Anybody else see how all of Obama's records are sealed. They can't even confirm that he has a legal Usa birth certificate. They put out a 1-800 number for everyone to call.

Just wondering if anyone has saw this and whats there thoughts?

My thoughts are any one who thinks he hasn't put his info out there is silly. There are plenty of other legitimate reasons not to like the guy, no sense in beleiving the made up ones.

If some how R+R win, it will be the first official corporate president, wall street and big business would be very pleased.

Anyone else getting this email? Darn thing is going viral! Received it several times. Kind of funny!

JOHN HINKLEY'S RELEASE

Nancy Reagan regarding John Hinckley 's release: We could all learn so much from this elegant and gracious lady. You might recall that John Hinckley was a seriously deranged young man who shot President Reagan in the early 1980's. Hinckley was absolutely obsessed with movie star Jodie Foster , and, in his twisted mind, loved Jodie to the point that to make himself well known to her, he attempted to assassinate President Reagan.

There is speculation Hinckley may soon be released as having been rehabilitated. Consequently, you will appreciate the following letter from Nancy Reagan to John Hinckley:

To: John Hinckley

My family and I wanted to drop you a short note to tell you how pleased we are with the great strides you are making in your recovery. In our country's spirit of understanding and forgiveness, we want you to know that we bear no grudge against you for shooting Ronnie.

We are fully aware that mental stress and pain could have driven you to such an act of desperation. We're confident that you will soon make a complete recovery and return to your family to join the world again as a healthy and productive man.

Best wishes, Nancy Reagan & Family

P.S. While you have been incarcerated, Barack Obama has been banging Jodie Foster like a screen door in a tornado. You might want to look into that.

• Like 1

Gullible? You actualy dont think I believe this email do you? LOL just thought it was funny!

No , but many folks think that because they get an e-mail , it must be true . I have a friend that I might block

from my mail list . I don't like BO but my friend Hates him with a passion . Anything the friend sees negative about Obama is BS so I don't open half of his crap .

One of my sisters forwards a lot of stuff to me . I check it on SNOPES and most of it is Bogus .

There was one going around the other day about when ObamaCare takes effect , that we will all have an Identiication Chip in planted in us . A lot of people believe that .

What you mean to tell me if its on the internet it might not be true? :fie: It sure amazes me what people believe. I have heard the micro chip and obama care in the same sentence a few times myself. Another joke taken out of context Im thinking. I have to believe the gullible are a big part of candidates center of attention to get votes as well. I remember the last election when a news show did a random street interviews and asked people who they voted for and why. I was dumbfounded at the responses. Anything from he is handsome to I like his hair, hes black, his wife is pretty, his kids are cute. All very stupid reasons and a lack of educating themselves before they actually vote. Sad the rationality some make for there choice of who they vote for. I might get ridiculed for this but just think how many will vote R&R just because of Ryan being a hunter and no other reason.