send letters for crossbows in NY

I'm not trying to impress anyone...I don't need to...I stated that to point out I'm not living on a 5 acre lot trying to "protect  MY deer "...If that bothered you ...well go to the nearest mirror take a good look and ask your self why...personally I don't care why

I have no idea what you meant by living in a dream world...but hey OK

For one thing I'm a woman ...and I 'm just responding to others posts...nothing delusional about it and nothing ppl in other forums haven't read ...no lies just fact and I learned along time ago that with fact you need pics ...so I back up what I say with pics...also for me knowing that ppl I know  know my postings ...be stupid to lie...no dreaming either

Back to the perfect hunter....some one that respects the game and other hunters to put the time into knowing their weapon...... practicing with it to insure the best possibility of a clean kill...some one that goes afield with full intent to obey the laws and not go where they are not allowed ......Some that doesn't think the above are too much a burden on their little lives...So That simple enough for you?

Sits -  . What is wrong with owning your own land , working it and wanting people to stay off of it ? The law won't help and does absolutely nothing to assist . She has confronted some of the tresspassers and they show no respect towards her or her property .

She needs someone like Charles Bronson to go down there and kick some butt !

Sits -  . What is wrong with owning your own land , working it and wanting people to stay off of it ? The law won't help and does absolutely nothing to assist . She has confronted some of the tresspassers and they show no respect towards her or her property .

She needs someone like Charles Bronson to go down there and kick some butt !

well atleast he/she or whatever it is informed me on how to be a perfect hunter.

I sorry I need to address two things first NY's quote

he wouldn't even know if the crossbow hunter was good or bad  unless he was sitting next to him and watching him.. you can't hear the  shot and unless you were within viewing distance you wouldn't even know  the crossbow hunter was there.. sounds kinda dangerous to me [img alt=:)]http://huntingny.com/forums/Smileys/akyhne/cheesy.gif[/img]

1.) this contradicts what either he or several of you have said in the past...in that they aren't an advantage due to the noise they make

2.) One can hear the shot from a compound a good distance away...not in sight....when you know your surroundings the sound of a bow string releasing is a VERY distinctive sound one shouldn't be able to miss

The second is a comment made about not allowing hunters their CHOICE of weapon....I personal have never done that...here's why...

Able bodied ppl who have spent years complaining about those BOW hunters out getting all the GOOD buck early bow season...CHOOSE not to pick up a bow and learn how to physically draw and hold on a target or an animal in order to hunt early season......I have never said gun hunters couldn't be bow hunters....they made their choice a very long time ago....They chose to hunt in gun season ...so that's what they choose then I say let them stay in the time frame they chose and hunt with a cross bow if they want....If they want to make another choice then let them learn to draw and hold a recurve or a compound on a target and then animal and they too can choose to hunt early bow....nothing elitist about that...just a matter of what they have been choosing for years....now physically challenged ppl had no CHOICE...they should be ALLOWED to hunt cross bow in early season

Able bodied ppl who have spent years complaining about those BOW hunters out getting all the GOOD buck early bow season...CHOOSE not to pick up a bow and learn how to physically draw and hold on a target or an animal in order to hunt early season......I have never said gun hunters couldn't be bow hunters....they made their choice a very long time ago....They chose to hunt in gun season ...so that's what they choose then I say let them stay in the time frame they chose and hunt with a cross bow if they want....If they want to make another choice then let them learn to draw and hold a recurve or a compound on a target and then animal and they too can choose to hunt early bow....nothing elitist about that...just a matter of what they have been choosing for years....now physically challenged ppl had no CHOICE...they should be ALLOWED to hunt cross bow in early season

I agree 100%.

If they want to bowhunt, nothing prevents them from doing that TODAY except their own lack of motivation. 

We should not have to change the rules and reward their laziness.

wait until you see crossbow hunters during crossbow season :)

Wait till I see crossow hunters during BOW season.

It'll happen this year...crossbow hunters are outlaws.

I'm sure of it. I will bet that whomever it is will also claim that they did not understand the rules...oh how I would love to be there when a guy with an xgun tells the Warden.."But it 's a bow".....LMFAO

wait until you see crossbow hunters during crossbow season ;)

I'm sure of it. I will bet that whomever it is will also claim that they did not understand the rules...oh how I would love to be there when a guy with an xgun tells the Warden.."But it 's a bow".....LMFAO

i'll be LMFAO when crossbows become legal and a crossbow hunter shoot your buck bub :)

wait until you see crossbow hunters during crossbow season ;)

i'll be LMFAO when crossbows become legal and a crossbow hunter shoot your buck bub :)

You are a true believer....hold your breath until it happens.

LMFAO

Ya know ....this isn't name calling really...it's just an observation...and honestly...if you were to go back through all 70 pages and read your post...Hell.... Sits In Trees.... even you'd have to agree....

Your a twit ::) ...seriously

maybe you should take your lame ideas and head back to whatever commie country you crawled out of LMFAO ;D just an observation.

Heard they are going to introduce a bill that would have two weeks of crossbow only Oct 1st -14th. This would kick off the deer season. Oh yea and a 1 buck rule goes into place, 1 buck no matter what season but you can take a doe during archery (crossbow and bow season combined) and one during gun. So crossbow opponents, when that monster 160 class is cruising your property at early season you just going to let you neighbor get him with the crossbow or are you going to join the ranks??????? Hmm...

I made this up, really what would you do?

When the X-bows come into Bow Season I will join the ranks and grab the fastest X-bow out there . I'll be taking the 100 yard shots and no longer spend my time practicing with an antiquated piece of archery equipment such as a recurve or compound . So you folks keep paying into the Social Security System so I can make my dream come true .