Peeing from your stand

Chef

Always pee from my stand...Quick story...On opening day a few years back, had a guy beat me into my stand. Asked him what he was doing and said he thought knowone was using it. Asked him (told him nicely) to get out and he was really mad. Watched him leave as the sun started to come up. Stopped 25 yards from me and started to piss all over the place. An hour later heard shots and two does were just ripping through the woods. Hit the pee spot and slammed on the breaks, I dropped her right there.

I never got to thank him. LOL

• Like 1

Tree stand I usually bring a bottle. If you don't have one then just do your thang. When I'm on the ground though I usually just go a few feet away from my blind or if I'm walking I stop and go where ever. I think it may spook some deer but not all. Just like a deer call sometimes spooks a deer,LOL

seen more deer within 10 min of peeing at stand than i care to count, actually had one walk out of a brushline within 5 yards of me as i was pissin one time. damn doe scared me so bad i pissed on my gun leaning on the tree next to me and stood there n watched me pee so i couldnt even pick it up to shoot. by the time i got a chance to move n get my gun she was about 25 yards out n back in and out of the brush, no safe shot, no deer, but a hell of a funny story...

im on water pills when i gotta i gotta go i bring these things called brief relief its abag w/ powder in it it comes in a pouch w/ a hand wipe you pee in it and the powder turns to a gel its land fill safe so throw in the garbage , sportsmns giude sell something similare their for truckers they even got one you take a dump in 5 gal pail w/ a seat paper and hand wipe in a kit

Lol it just seems to me that deer and a lot of other animals use pee to mark territory and each pee has a distinct smell. That human piss would scare the shit out of deer.... I always pee to

nothing could be further from the truth.

studies have shown deer actually are attracted to human urine left in mock scrapes.