Long range forecast looks great!

First-light

I also forgot is the wind has said it's coming from the E....which is about as rare as rare gets. Not even NE...straight up E.

That screws a bunch of my sets. Of all wind directions, E is the one where I have least options.

Yeah that pretty much screws me for the stand I was wanting to be in opening morning. All of the guys that head back into the swamp, East of my location will be stinking up the whole place. I was planning to sit on an escape route out of the swamp and counting on a SW wind which would give away the guys heading into the swamp, but kick my scent out into the open field, keeping the escape route scent free. Hmmmm, decisions decisions.

They were right about the weather today in my area,they predicted rain last night changing to snow or a mix of each and clearing by noon, which it was today also the temps. were right.Well I just looked out the window and no more then 30 feet away are mom and her 2 young ones eating,now only if mom's boy friend would show up.