I can get another dog if...

Rev Ev

well if your wife isnt into firearms that much then you can say either i get a dog or a few more guns. or you can go the big man route and said because I am all that is man and I said so, thats why .!!!! idk good luck

Tell her that it's not fair to your yellow to leave him/her all alone, for hours at a time, with out a companion. Point out how sad and lonely your dog must be every time he/she is left alone for hours at a time. If that doesn't work just come home with one and deal with the wife for a week or two!! Good luck.

Ive learned I get the things i want by asking for forgiveness rather than permission.  And with that said heres some pictures of my new pup, hes 9 weeks old, purebred German Shorthaired Pointer.  Already pointing at a pheasant wing on the old fishing pole in the yard, working on house training, and has been growing like a weed.

img0608hj.jpg
img0588xu.jpg
img0600nss.jpg

And yes thats a clay pigeon thrower mounted on the railing of the back deck!

• Like 1

Cant help ya , im too busy coming up with excuses why my girlfriend cant get a weinerdog.

Jeremy

A Weiner dog oh my I could come up with tons of reasons for not getting one #1 IT'S A WEINERDOG!!!!

MIGHT AS WELL GET A CAT  LOL

Edited by gfdeputy2

Just get one, Then go to the jewler and get your wife somthing nice, When you get home introduce her to the pup and when she gets mad give her the present you got her, Nothing says im sorry like a bracelet or a necklace, maybe even a ring, It works everytime,

Awesome pup right there!  Bet ya never see this guy runnin deer!

Ive learned I get the things i want by asking for forgiveness rather than permission.  And with that said heres some pictures of my new pup, hes 9 weeks old, purebred German Shorthaired Pointer.  Already pointing at a pheasant wing on the old fishing pole in the yard, working on house training, and has been growing like a weed.

img0608hj.jpg
img0588xu.jpg
img0600nss.jpg

And yes thats a clay pigeon thrower mounted on the railing of the back deck!

how much do you travel? it's why we never got another dog to give our golden company. Most people will watch your 1 dog, but don't care to watch 2.

Agree 100%. My brother has a black lab-2 yo, Burmese Mountain dog- 6 yo and 12 yo Sheppard mix. He also has two cats. He pays up the wazoo for a dog sitter per dog per day when they go away.

Edited by Deerthug

Well I was showing her pictures of choclate pups and I think she's begining to break. I even told her I would let her name it.  Let's hope its something I can work with.  I don't want to be in the duck blind saying "Princess Sofia, Fetch!"

I dont care how against dogs the Mrs. is, if you bring home a puppy and keep them from having accidents in the house, you cant lose that war, everybody loves a puppy.

And for the company of man's best friend, the name princess is a small price to pay.  My dog's call name is Gus, but one of the hardest hunting labs ive ever seen in the fields chasing after pheasants was named tinkerbell!