Duck Dynasty

Water Rat

I just received my Summer 2013 issue of Deer & Deer Hunting which has a cover photo of Willie Robertson. In the issue , Willie is interviewed by Alan Clemons regarding the popular reality show...........interesting read.

Did you know? Phil (the father) was the starting QB for Lousianna ahead of Terry Bradshaw! He was also drafted by the NFL as a Junior. He declined the draft because it conflicted with the hunting season. HUH go figure.

• Like 1

I realize some episodes are more appealing than others or some don't make much sense , but maybe that's why it's so popular. I guess it's not to be taken too seriously. Have you seen the TV ratings for this show ? It's off the charts !

I know non-hunting women who like DD and read their books as well. How can you not?

I'd watch it over anything else on TV nowadays.......................Yuppy kids.

Your absolutely right . My wife's a non hunter but loves the show..............preppy girls .

I think the reason why some of the episodes seem to be all over the place is because its a non-scripted show. They are just living life and cameras are tagging along. If it was scripted there would be a story line and some sense created out of the madness. I personally like the show. They are good people who made a killing on duck calls. The american dream. And they give back to the community and other organizations. Willie even adopted a kid. They are some goof balls for sure but it is WAY better than these other stupid shows out these days. (Like jersey shore and real house wives of whatever stupid county...all the BS my wife trys to make me watch!)

As far as I'm concerned I hope the show stays on for a long time. Gives me a good laugh everytime I watch and at least its hunting related sorta lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I used to like watching Duck Commander years before the Duck Dynasty show came on. I always used to think they should have a different type of show because those guys were pretty funny on a regular hunting type show, let alone something else. It was one of the very few non-deer related hunting shows I watched. Even my fiance, who doesnt hunt, liked to watch DC. When I saw they were going to do a reality show, I knew it would do well, but I didnt think it would do as well as it has.