Dogs

Lawdwaz

Thanks bud! Yours too! Love Labs. Had a yellow when I was a kid. Milo is a Maltipoo - hypoallergenic with very little if no shedding. Wife & kid with allergies ... But would not trade Milo for anything. I'd kick them out before Milo! LOL!

Nothing quite like a Lab....Mine, Pepper, was purchased for the princely sum of $15.00.  She became the best all purpose (waterfowl...pheasant...grouse...cottontail...snowshoe hare...turkey) hunting dog I ever saw...or imagined.  When she died at age 17...I was left heart broken!!

post-1590-0-19538200-1369362872_thumb.jp

This is my dog Iron and my 14 month old son rolling all over him.  92 LBS and his back is approximatly to the center on my thigh. I am 6foot 1" tall he is 9 years young. Best dog ever. my kid can do anyhting to him and he doesnt care

Edited by apoallo

Funny thing is Wrecker is the good one Lucy is the trouble maker

she has been into a fight with a porcupine (lost)

Jumped out the second story window

these happended within the first 2 days we had her

& this Easter she actually was dead for a few minutes I was able to revive her with CPR

thought that would calm her down But I was WRONG

• 2 weeks later...

looking for a black lab puppy we lost both of our dogs this a 16 yr old white lab and a9 yr old black lab shortly after they are back together again foreever. So if anyone knows of any puppies I am in the western NY area