Rules For Dating My Daughter . . .

Deerthug

There's quite a few things you don't get, we understand. Today it's me, tomorrow it's someone else. We know how you operate.

Hey! Isn't it about time you make another claim that you'll leave this site for good and never comment again? If that's not the definition of a hypocrite, I don't know what is.

Btw, do you have the balls to face Biz face to face? Just curious. Talk the talk, now walk the walk.

Hey isn't it time for you to uncover another giant conspiracy like you did with Sandy Hook? Oh wait you were wrong about that one huh.

And again go back and find where I said I was home forever.

Surviving and Thriving are 2 different worlds my friend. You survive thanks to tourism in the summer, the saratoga race track, and that nice little outdoor concert venue (SPAC).

Hahaha more cluelessness. Yes that's all we have to live on thank you so much for coming into the area and driving and acting like a bafoon. Hahahaha

No problem!  I haven't been up there since like 2006, but when I was the fishing on Ballston Lake was pretty good.  Partied many a nights in Saratoga. The local girls up there are nothing to look at, but always eager to please the city boys. Maybe they were hoping for a way out?

When DMB plays up there, there's usually a lot more better looking girls in the area.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

No problem! I haven't been up there since like 2006, but when I was the fishing on Ballston Lake was pretty good. Partied many a nights in Saratoga. The local girls up there are nothing to look at, but always eager to please the city boys. Maybe they were hoping for a way out?

When DMB plays up there, there's usually a lot more better looking girls in the area.

Really man? Just shut up already. So far you've made a statement about how my daughter will go through a sloot phase and now my fiancé is not good looking because she's from toga? Dude just shut up. I was giving you the benefit of doubt that you just made one stupid comment but you really are just a jerk.

I ask again.... is there any need to continue this thread any longer?  There's no longer any debate/discussion.  Just a bunch of name calling and snarkiness.

Virgil - What about the controversial hole at Elm Tree?  It's like a 240-250 yard par 4, straight away, up and down a steep hill. What are your thoughts?

At this point, is there any reason for keeping this thread active?

No

Had I known my original post would have ended up in a 7 page pissing match like this turned out to be I would never have posted this thread. Mods please delete this thread.

+1

this WAS a interesting thread before THIS got started.... 

If one of your friends was talking about his daughters up and coming wedding would you break into the conversation and say something like "ya know a lot of new brides spend their whole honeymoon getting drilled by their new husbands" Or would you thing that would be a little inappropriate and keep your opinion to yourself ?

Grown ups know when to keep their opinions to themselves. Kids don't.

the difference is that the father to the bride already knows whats going  or knows what happens on a honey moon and is not naieve to the fact.  the people here taking Biz's comment  are taking it personally and either are clueless as to what happens in the real world or knows what happens and just are in denile.....

• Like 1

the difference is that the father to the bride already knows whats going  or knows what happens on a honey moon and is not naieve to the fact.  the people here taking Biz's comment  are taking it personally and either are clueless as to what happens in the real world or knows what happens and just are in denile.....

No.. my point is that there is a time to bite your tongue, no matter how you feel. 

So would you make such a comment to a father, even if he knows whats going to happen on his daughters honeymoon,  or would you keep your comments to your self?? Simple question.

Dear Hicks, City Slickers, Inbreds, Downstaters, Toothless Bandits, White Trash, Thugs, Gangsters, Wannabe Gangsters, Old Farts, Wads (whatever that means), Farmer's, Father of the year award winners, Sloot Slammers, Underprivileged, and WIC check recipients,

We will reconvene this debate on Monday.

Sunday night, if your lucky.

• Like 1

Dear Hicks, City Slickers, Inbreds, Downstaters, Toothless Bandits, White Trash, Thugs, Gangsters, Wannabe Gangsters, Old Farts, Wads (whatever that means), Farmer's, Father of the year award winners, Sloot Slammers, Underprivileged, and WIC check recipients,

We will reconvene this debate on Monday.

Sunday night, if your lucky.

Dear disrespectful, rude. insulting, vulgar, crude, inappropriate and juvenile acting recipients (although I know that you don't realize you're being that way) ....talk to you on Monday. Have a good week end.. I have to work all day Saturday....bunch of B.S. They give 20 year old little whiners week ends off but.........never mind , I'm rambling.....

• Like 1

Haha needing downstate? That's classic. 99% of us would separate that giant tax leach in a second if we could. There's only reason we pay the second highest taxes in the country in western ny. Simply watching where the votes that approved te safe act came from is proof enough o how different we are.

And if growalot doesn't like this thread she can just post another of her own and let us have our fun.

So much of the country's economy flows through the city.  Where ever you redirect that economic flow, a new major city will pop back up.  To no longer need the world's economy is to no longer be a world economic power.

So much of the country's economy flows through the city. Where ever you redirect that economic flow, a new major city will pop back up. To no longer need the world's economy is to no longer be a world economic power.

I dont think thats what Belo is saying. Hes saying it should be a seperate stae from the rest of NY. Put the line just north of Westchester IMO.