How old is he?

bowaholic

i'll say 3.5 if it was in my area deep chest, but yes its before rut and neck will swell but can see well defined brisket. His hindquarters should be filled out more if he was older.this is a know 3yr oldI was fortunate enough to get a few years ago, photos were late sep and 1st week october for comparison.

post-899-0-47863700-1378759994_thumb.jpg

post-899-0-55586200-1378760022_thumb.jpg

hard to tell from 1 pic. could be just a funny angle considering he's peeing. Antlers sometimes depend on food and genetics so that might be why they're not as big as we would think.

He isn't a dog peeing with his leg up haha.  There is another picture that I think is him, big bodied deer but the rack isn't that defined so I wont bother posting because people will question if its him or not.

Looks like a healthy 2 1/2 to me.  But perspective is everything...  Hard to tell with this walking picture.  Take him so we can find out!  3.5 would not surprise me.  Different food and genes in areas equal a variety of antlers.  Could be older, long nose and appearance give that impression... 

More pics!!!  Please!