Beware of the DEC

Magicbullet

Sounds like a legit story. If it's true that would really suck, and I would be beyond pissed after something like that. Only thing that I can take to the woods from the story is enforcing the principle that we all were taught and that is to be sure of what's in your sights and what is beyond.

• Like 1

He actually replied to a site notification email (which goes to me) rather then replying on the site, and I haven't seem him log back in to paste it here, so I will.  Again, this is from him:

he brought in physics experts? I'm sorry but this all sounds like a bunch of bull. No reason he can't come in here and reply to the thread, he seems intelligent enough. Post a pic of his ticket or fine (name blacked out is fine) and I'll shut up.

• Like 3

I think its time to call for a ban of these heat seeking slugs that can maneuver themselves through the woods and find households....1100 ft is 365 yards.. thats a sick ricochet..

Not that Im saying our judicial system works all the time...I would even argue that it only works half the time.. but this is crazy. I think you should be able to win a case like this with a High school kid who wants to be lawyer representing you...

If it is true, which well never know. I apologize for the post.

he brought in physics experts? I'm sorry but this all sounds like a bunch of bull. No reason he can't come in here and reply to the thread, he seems intelligent enough. Post a pic of his ticket or fine (name blacked out is fine) and I'll shut up.

My thoughts exactly. I still say shenanigans.

• Like 1

I think he's not hunting now that it's deer season and the nuisance permits aren't valid.

Once again, you are wrong and you couldn't keep your trap closed. The permits run well into hunting season. What does permits and my hunting schedule have anything to do with this Belo?

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems