Ok....What did you forget

Doc

Forgot to ask God to keep the charlie horses at bay...Went to bed at 11pm ...every thing set to get up at 4 to shower, dress and leave....rolled over in bed at 1:05 and woke to searing pain in rt thigh...jumped out of bed trying to walk it out before it got worse and moved to my hip.....long short....I stopped walking circles around my kitchen and dinning room tables at 4:12 this morning....every time they eased uo and I tried to sit they would start again....Mr B. woke me at 5 and yelled you over slept...no Honey and I won't be hunting this am....got up at 8...so much for opening morning...first I've missed in 16 yrs...I'll go out this after noon...One day the Dr.s will figure out whats causing these....Vitamin D helped for a while...but I take 2600.iu a day now...think I need a potassium check....

I only go with my bow,release and arrows. knife Gutting gloves,act at stay at home if I shoot something I go back to get tractor and bring all that with me then. And it is good excuse not to gut someone's else's deer for them can't do it no knife....lol

• Like 1

I had everything i needed... except a piss bottle :[  down from the stand, dig a little hole, do buisness, cover it up, climb back up... gonna carry one w me this afternoon

Just pee... wont bother the deer any.  Have video of a yote peeing dead center of cam then 2 hrs later a buck comes right in eating apples without any care to the yote pee at all.

• Like 1

Funny thread... I forgot my belt, lol. I usually put on my hunting gear right before I head in the woods, today I drove with sweat pants and forgot a belt. Not cool walking to your tree with bow in one hand and holding your pants up with the other.

I had everything i needed... except a piss bottle :[  down from the stand, dig a little hole, do buisness, cover it up, climb back up... gonna carry one w me this afternoon

i've never been a big pee freak. I've read that it's bad, and i've read that deer are curious to it. so idk...

I forgot my release once, got a shot at an 8 pointer too. Went fingers at 20 yards and it flew a good 5 f' into the dirt before the deer. Never again, backup in the bag now.

Isn't it kind of funny how long it takes us to get ready and what we forget the first few days, and how quick we get ready and how prepared we are a few weeks into the season?

Edited by Belo

Here is one for you young fellow. Don't bother with a bottle , stopped doing that 40 years ago.Had to go real bad ( on the ground ) peed on a tree stump,posted 20 yards fom the tree ,had 5 does and a spike walk up to the stump and smell it and walk slowly away.Another , last week cutting fire wood and clearing brush with my tractor bucket,pleanty of bare spots, had to go did it in a opening on fresh ground, Set up a trail camera afterwoods,that night a doe went to the spot and peed in it,the next morning a definate shooter buck came to the same spot and made a scrape. And that's the truth.  

Edited by lurking