Geno said: "are we going to have a post your face thread soon? lol"

steve863

steve thats a big 4 pnt lol

Thanks.  Crazy isn't it.  That deer dressed 155lbs.  Geno we have a mutual friend.  I've been up to the property you sold a few times this year.  Nice woods there and scouting has been promising.  

Thanks.  Crazy isn't it.  That deer dressed 155lbs.  Geno we have a mutual friend.  I've been up to the property you sold a few times this year.  Nice woods there and scouting has been promising.  

i hope you guys get one, especially Anthony. i hope he shoots something good and is enjoying the property. i have been meaning to shoot him a call and see how all is doing. things with selling the house and the move upstate have been kind of nutty lately.  please tell him i said hello and good luck this season!

i saw that camper he bought through a pic he sent, that thing is sweeet!

i hope you guys get one, especially Anthony. i hope he shoots something good and is enjoying the property. i have been meaning to shoot him a call and see how all is doing. things with selling the house and the move upstate have been kind of nutty lately.  please tell him i said hello and good luck this season!

i saw that camper he bought through a pic he sent, that thing is sweeet!

Yeah.  He's all setup.  The well has been drilled and put a septic in.  He has a couple of stands setup and the deer are holding in all the cut down stuff.  I told him they're run for that cover when the pressure get put on.  We've been up the road where the big fields are and they are LOADED with deer.  Saw some nice horns there.

Drop him a line sometime as I'm sure he'll be glad to hear from you.  I probably will get up there but i primarily hunt behind my house.

Yeah.  He's all setup.  The well has been drilled and put a septic in.  He has a couple of stands setup and the deer are holding in all the cut down stuff.  I told him they're run for that cover when the pressure get put on.  We've been up the road where the big fields are and they are LOADED with deer.  Saw some nice horns there.

Drop him a line sometime as I'm sure he'll be glad to hear from you.  I probably will get up there but i primarily hunt behind my house.

thats great! glad to hear it. i know there are a ton of deer in that area. when i had some of that hemlock taken out i had the tops placed around for cover. good luck this season

thats great! glad to hear it. i know there are a ton of deer in that area. when i had some of that hemlock taken out i had the tops placed around for cover. good luck this season

One last note...  all the apples trees did great this year.  loaded.