No Opener for Me

BKhunter

Unfortunatly I cannot head up to the woods this weekend for opening day since my friend is getting married this weekend and I am in the wedding party. First opener I am missing since I started hunting 10 years ago. So bummed. Hope the nice bucks I have been seeing that have been out of bow range don't disapear on me.

I got married two weeks ago.  My wife really does not want me to hunt.  When I got my first deer last season, she almost broke up with.  I'm planning to go out tomorrow morning, but I may have to buy her something very expensive.

My wife came around......just dont talk about it when she is around, I know its hard, but thats what I did.

I got married two weeks ago.  My wife really does not want me to hunt.  When I got my first deer last season, she almost broke up with.  I'm planning to go out tomorrow morning, but I may have to buy her something very expensive.

Say what?

1. You should have gotten a hunting pre-nump!

2. You don't plan to go out....you just go out.

3. No need to buy her something...you tag a deer and be a provide for her.

Hard for her to argue when you are simply acting as man has acted for thousands of years. Plus, you hold the gun if she is that scary,lol!

I got married two weeks ago. My wife really does not want me to hunt. When I got my first deer last season, she almost broke up with. I'm planning to go out tomorrow morning, but I may have to buy her something very expensive.

Could never marry a woman who did not approve/agree of me hunting. Had a gf that tried that. I told her that is she forces me to choose she will lose. Needless to say if she didn't like my hunting she kept it to herself

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by jesse.james
  • Like 1