Getting Married

mbucks27

Well tomorrow is the big day for me. I Don't know why i decided to do it during hunting season but its too late to turn back now lol. No hunting for the next two weeks for me with honeymoon but ill be back at it during Christmas and New Years break from work (LI). Hope everybody has a great last few days upstate and tags out on some big ones!!!

John

• Like 2

A man is not complete until he's married. Then he's finished.

I've always liked that one!  

Did you know that there is a sure-fire way of telling whether a guy is single or married?  All you need to do is ask them to get into a helicopter whose blades are spinning.  The single guys will be crouched over getting into the chopper, while the married guys will walk in straight up.  Why is that you say?  Because a married guy could only hope that he gets clipped by one of the blades!!

• Like 2

BEFORE MARRIAGE:

He : Yes . At last . It was so hard to wait .

She : Do you want me to leave ?

He : HELL NO ! Don't even think about it .

She : Do you love me ?

He : OF COURSE . Over and over .

She : Have you ever cheated on me ?

He : HELL NO ! Why are you even asking ?

She : Will you kiss and make love to me ?

He : Every chance I get .

She : Will you ever hit me ?

He :  ARE YOU CRAZY ? I'm not that kind of person .

She : Can I trust you ?

He : YES !

She : Darling .

AFTER MARRIAGE  :

Read from the bottom up .

• Like 8

I've always liked that one!  

Did you know that there is a sure-fire way of telling whether a guy is single or married?  All you need to do is ask them to get into a helicopter whose blades are spinning.  The single guys will be crouched over getting into the chopper, while the married guys will walk in straight up.  Why is that you say?  Because a married guy could only hope that he gets clipped by one of the blades!!

I've been in and out of helicopters so much while I was in the service that I still crouch when I hear one low and close.

All I can pass along was a skit that Sam Kinison use to do about Marriage.  He'd ask "Okay, How many of you guys are thinking of getting married out there.  One, Two, Three, Okay, Here ya go. I've got one thing to say and listen well..............

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

And he'd keep it up for about a minute, screaming at the top of his lungs..   "What's WRONG with you people???  We've already been through this.  RUN,  Run as Fast as you can!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Otherwise, good luck and grats!! :fie:

I married a saint who understands I've been hunting for 45 yrs and go every weekend, when there's not some family obligation. With 6 kids, it was tough on her, but I try to make it up for the time when I'm there to do what she wants.  A little give and take goes a long way. ;)

LOL i was thinking about going out for a quick hunt tomorrow morning but im not sure how that would pan out.

John

Get it done, man!  I went on a 250 mile motorcycle ride the day of my wedding.  Took my best man (brother in law), father in law, father, step dad, and two groomsmen with me.  Our phones were blowing up about an hour before we got back.  Made it with plenty of time. 

• Like 1

A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?" And the father replied, "I don't know, son, I'm still paying for it."

After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband, "You know, I was a fool when I married you." And the husband replied, "Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn't notice it."

A woman was telling her friend , "It is I who made my husband a millionaire." "And what was he before you married him." Asked the friend. The woman replied, " A multi-millionaire".

She left him on the sofa when the phone rang, and was back in a few seconds. "Who was it?" he asked. "My husband," she replied. "I better get going," he said. "Where was he?" "Relax. He'll be late, he's playing poker with you."

My friend married a doctor. At a certain point he told her: "You need to do something to spice up our love-making". Shortly thereafter, he came home and found her in bed with another man who is also an M.D."Why?" asked her hubby."You said I needed to do something to spice up our love-making; I just wanted to get a Second Opinion",