What do you want for xmas ?

Water Rat

My wife asked me during dinner tonight what I want for Christmas. I said to her we already spent $7000 on a family cruise to the Bahamas in two weeks and if I want anything I would just get it myself. But she insisted so I told her I want a new scope for my muzzleloader and a new two man blind for me and my son when we go turkey hunting this coming spring and some other accessories. Her response was "I don't know what to get so maybe its better if you go yourself. How about I get you a pair of slippers?" I said "Perfect!" So would you guys consider that a green light to go on a shopping spree?

• Like 1

I already know *what* I'm getting, I just don't know *where*.

When my wife turned 50 I told her that I was kidnapping her and we were going on a trip. She knew when and to pack for warm weather (her old day is toward the end of November).  She didn't know until we hit the gate at the airport where we were going.  She seemed to be ok with going to St. Lucia.

So, my 60th is coming up and I know we're leaving Christmas Eve morning and coming back the 4th, but the only thing I know is to pack for warm. The swim trunks and snorkel gear are already to go.

She's a copy cat but I'm not biaching.... :D

Edited by SteveC
  • Like 3

Seeing as how the 401k is in transition from AxA to J.P. Morgan it would be nice if this years profit sharing was in the form of a bonus check. 

But I'll settle for a new radiator for the Jeep. 

Hannah Davis @ camp would be nice, but a nice tw-3 log splitter would be more useful, and just as sexy  :spiteful:

Edited by Fantail

I am getting this for Christmas . When I ordered it , it was $248 plus tax and free shipping . The stand is HEAVY ! I plan to set the platform up in the summer and place the hub blind on it in maybe August .

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Ameristep-Brickhouse-Blind-and-6-Vantage-Point-Quad-Pod-Value-Bundle/32176756

Eddie, I know someone that has one of these. Now, he gets a rise out of hunting, LOL.