Which blind?

MACHINIST

My daughter is able to hunt this year (12 years old) and she really wants to turkey hunt this year.I know with her I will need a blind because she fidgets quite a bit,WHat blind do you guys and gals like.I also think I am going to try and nail one with my bow this year if I like hunting with a blind.I have 200-300 to spend on a blind so say which ones you like

I got the comfort zone speed blind from dicks this year for $75. only used it once so far but I loved it. literally sets up in seconds and is really roomy. my dad and I sat in it with 2 big camping chairs with plenty of room to spare, and we're both big guys. I think this is the best bang for your buck when it comes to pop up blinds!!!

I have 3 different ones (trial & error) before what I think is  the better one. I think the hub set up  easy, & if you are using it for bow make sure it is big enough to come to full draw so you don't have to screw around moving to get the arrow out of the window to make the shot. I can't think of the name but it was from Dicks.  Big ,roomy, hub set up.,  jmho.    Sorry about the double post!

Edited by hunter49