Broncos or Seahawks?

Lawdwaz

worse gave ever, lamest comercials ever... (radioshack was funny, and hero welcome by bud was nice) everything else put un you tube well before...like knowing what you got for christmas a month before... at least the championship games were good.

" Broadway" Joe Namath wearing his trademark fur coat , reminiscent of his days with the Jets in the 1960's . All that was missing was a FuManchu mustache.

Joe Willie is PRO FUR !

As far as the game goes , what a dominating defense . Seattle won every phase of the game . Congrats to the Seahawks and their fans.

I never saw it coming. I thought it would be a good close game. My nephew had been predicting a Seahawks blow out, for the past two weeks and me and my brother have been laughing at him the whole time. Now I have to hear his crap.

I knew it was a bad sign when Broadway Joe messed up the coin toss.

• Like 1

I never saw it coming. I thought it would be a good close game. My nephew had been predicting a Seahawks blow out, for the past two weeks and me and my brother have been laughing at him the whole time. Now I have to hear his crap.

You should have asked me, I would have told you the same thing

LoL

One of the Sports Writers wrote in the paper that a good Half Time Show would have been having Ted Nugent shoot Joe Namath's coat .....

• Like 2