Helping The World

Problem is caged things escape,fences break... doesn't even matter if the have cwd..I could care less about it..facts are facts..animals/plants/(even mold spore found in hair)(internal parasites that are even looked for) released in non native environments by accident or on purpose wreck havoc on native species.. by competing for and destroying habitat through eating, walking, or any other imagine able way to change it..

Basically your dozens of posts are about domesticated livestock. It almost resembles spam the way you are pushing your product.

Pushing facts and showing truths to what some will do and say to push their agenda? All im doing is showing the future for many. They are all truths. You cant handle it because you are part of the agenda. No Biggie!

Problem is caged things escape,fences break... doesn't even matter if the have cwd..I could care less about it..facts are facts..animals/plants/(even mold spore found in hair)(internal parasites that are even looked for) released in non native environments by accident or on purpose wreck havoc on native species.. by competing for and destroying habitat through eating, walking, or any other imagine able way to change it..

You keep talking non native? The last i knew they were here long before i put a fence up. The ground 6ft from the fence is the same land and the only difference in deer makeup on either side of the fence is blood. The blood on one side can make a proven better animall than on the other. Period. One side..140 inch yearling that weighs upwards of 250lbs that will fill the freezer and give ya some pretty ivory. The other side a 103lbs 4pt that will make ya a few sammiie's...Yup, same animal, different outcome!

Even is a different country that have different cervid's.  A different species of deer that live and grow in the same habitat would be a stretch to say non native.

But of course it could be spun 8 ways to Sunday i'm sure!

Edited by Four Season Whitetails

Pushing facts and showing truths to what some will do and say to push their agenda? All im doing is showing the future for many. They are all truths. You cant handle it because you are part of the agenda. No Biggie!

The fact is you are simply pushing your product with a blatant proliferation of threads. Don't try to make anything more of it than it really is.

• Like 1

The fact is you are simply pushing your product with a blatant proliferation of threads. Don't try to make anything more of it than it really is.

If showing facts and proving other peoples lies push my product then so be it.  No different than you and many others throwing those lies around except now proof and science is showing your agenda. Sit back and enjoy. The future and science is bright so many agendas will be called out to the floor in the future. Some had to deal with it for years. Now it will be others turn to enjoy. 

Non native is non native . Cervids differ from continent to continent. Internal parasite and bacteria that may prove beneficial to on may be the cause of death to another. The fact you do not see this shows you do not know any research on introducing species.. and the historical results every time they have been.I have worked palentologial site for over 25 years and have seen evidence in bones of introduced ddiseases, and loss of species due to change in habitat. Your cervid is a cervid falls short as well, humans are humans.. but what happen when european man comes to the Americas 90% of native population is wiped out bintroduced dieseses by the time the pilgrims got here the Indian population was 10% of what it was only 100 years before..... As for a yearling inside a fence beating an yearling outside.. make the conditions the same... supplemental feeding of wild game outside to same levels inside the fence. As the the pretty ivory..can't eat it so why try to genetically enhance it if not purely for profit... its not a healthy thing for the deer. (Ever hear of Irish elk?) You post should of just stated look I just sold my first overseas shipment! I hope there are many more to follow! . I don't see how it relates to saving the world.. destroying ecostytems and no native flora and fawna yes..yet i'm sure your pens have a good bio diversity of flora in them and all the other creatures found with in them are present. Your a farmer for profit that's it. .... This is not an attack on you personally just the industry in general. I wish you the best in your venture i only hope you seriously look at what happens long term when your great grand kids have to deal with it and your long gone.

• Like 2

No dis-respect givin here. You made many a posts on a few other threads about some of the negitive thoughts you had and what the problem with CWD was.  One kinda voids the other.

CWD can only be found in a dead animal at this point. We have a live test that will hit the world soon and Oh i so much cant wait for the day it does.

The deer were not usda tested and where these deer are headed?  Well i believe i would rather keep that info under wraps for now.But i will tell you this is just the first trip of many. Just another market for the deer farmer. Very big positive steps towards a huge success in the future.

i'll own up to any of my posts.  I don't think it matters exactly where they're going, but that they're going somewhere they don't currently exist.  I am with G-Man only in that invasive free ranging species aren't usually good for some native within the habitat.  so with this particular case, I hope that they end up within a very large fence at least and don't get out, or maybe they're just farm raised for uses other than hunting.  I appreciate the info on testing.  I'm sure you'll keep us posted when the live test becomes a reality.  I'd think deer farmers will most definitely be one of the first to know.  I understand deer farms would benefit a great deal from it, but I'd think most of us here would want to see an advancement like live testing.  progress knowing about any disease is a good thing.

Non native is non native . Cervids differ from continent to continent. Internal parasite and bacteria that may prove beneficial to on may be the cause of death to another. The fact you do not see this shows you do not know any research on introducing species.. and the historical results every time they have been.I have worked palentologial site for over 25 years and have seen evidence in bones of introduced ddiseases, and loss of species due to change in habitat. Your cervid is a cervid falls short as well, humans are humans.. but what happen when european man comes to the Americas 90% of native population is wiped out bintroduced dieseses by the time the pilgrims got here the Indian population was 10% of what it was only 100 years before..... As for a yearling inside a fence beating an yearling outside.. make the conditions the same... supplemental feeding of wild game outside to same levels inside the fence. As the the pretty ivory..can't eat it so why try to genetically enhance it if not purely for profit... its not a healthy thing for the deer. (Ever hear of Irish elk?) You post should of just stated look I just sold my first overseas shipment! I hope there are many more to follow! . I don't see how it relates to saving the world.. destroying ecostytems and no native flora and fawna yes..yet i'm sure your pens have a good bio diversity of flora in them and all the other creatures found with in them are present. Your a farmer for profit that's it. .... This is not an attack on you personally just the industry in general. I wish you the best in your venture i only hope you seriously look at what happens long term when your great grand kids have to deal with it and your long gone.

Cant say i see a whitetail deer wiping out the country in any fashion but i guess it could be said in many ways. The facts are what are the % chance for that to happen.  If we lived by the oh this may happen and that may happen, we would all live in a bubble for sure.

Your supplement the deer the same and end up with the same is in no way going to even be close. Its all in the blood. No Chance!

You say its all for profit. On our end its a business but if some states were smart( and Alabama has already done it i believe) they would take note and try and save their hunting and give hunters what they want. Would not take much to make hunting much better but they would rather run their land and animals in the ground untill there is no hunting and we will still be here.

The load that went were a group from many farms and many states. My deer are a little bigger and stronger than say a Texas deer. per say. Long term will be nothing but positives. We have come along way in 50 years and the future is bright. You talk grand kids? Mine will have all the best there is but it really is a shame for many that wont. Acres getting ate up by the second for development. There will not be enough acres for sportmen in the future. But i know many that will be!

Has there been any testing of the native species for susceptibility to whitetail illnesses or parasites, like brainworm? 

Its Russia and for-profit deer farmers. I don't think they care by FSWs answer about "worrying about % of this or that" in his above post.

This is no longer huntingny, its FSW's deer farming forum. What a platform.

• Like 1

Seems there is more land being bought by the state every year(latest 2.5 Mil acre purchase).... and it being all in the blood is not correct..nutrition plays a big factor... your penned deer need to be fed high nutrient feed to realise their ppotential..wild game given the same can be tremendus..think of the recordbook racks that are au naturel...what if they had highly nutrious feed??? all in the blood is the cry used by the Nazi to have a reason to eliminate others if I remember correctly.... here is a great example..asian carp brought here escape and enter missippi... now native fish are on rapid decline. Or nutria destroying the swamps in the south .. just escaped ffur bearer brought here on a fur farm.. pythons are killing alligators in Everglades and the endangered american croc. ....just a pet that was let go... you won't see the damage until its to late... but make your money now.. and be.happy I'll stick with wild natural game... these great genetic deer your producing when escaped are quickly bred back out of them in a wild population..a good gene is passed on to the young as it is nessary for survival... apparently antlers are not.. 3 gen removed and the big gene is gone....

• Like 1

If showing facts and proving other peoples lies push my product then so be it.  No different than you and many others throwing those lies around except now proof and science is showing your agenda. Sit back and enjoy. The future and science is bright so many agendas will be called out to the floor in the future. Some had to deal with it for years. Now it will be others turn to enjoy. 

Lol ..... You probably don't realize just how foolish all that nonsense sounds do you? You seem to have gone off the deep end when it comes to understanding exactly where all that crap really stands on the scale of actual importance. You and your tame deer industry really has no bearing at all as far as "helping the world", or the "future of science" or any of the other superlatives that you have been spouting. In reality it is just the ravings and self-aggrandizement of some guy that holds a bloated and unrealistic sense of self importance. It is a curious phenomenon to watch but every so often somebody like me has to come along and say, "Get a grip!" 

• Like 2

Lol ..... You probably don't realize just how foolish all that nonsense sounds do you? You seem to have gone off the deep end when it comes to understanding exactly where all that crap really stands on the scale of actual importance. You and your tame deer industry really has no bearing at all as far as "helping the world", or the "future of science" or any of the other superlatives that you have been spouting. In reality it is just the ravings and self-aggrandizement of some guy that holds a bloated and unrealistic sense of self importance. It is a curious phenomenon to watch but every so often somebody like me has to come along and say, "Get a grip!"

He'll get back to you on Friday, after he Googles all those words.

Its Russia and for-profit deer farmers. I don't think they care by FSWs answer about "worrying about % of this or that" in his above post.

This is no longer huntingny, its FSW's deer farming forum. What a platform.

May be its time to put all of this farm crap in its own section. Then at least its not being spread all over the forum like a disease....

Pun 100% completely intended....

• Like 4

May be its time to put all of this farm crap in its own section. Then at least its not being spread all over the forum like a disease....

I don't see why 1 person should have their own section unless they want to pony up for a sponsorship. 

Virtually all the deer farm topics have zero to do with hunting in NY.

Seems there is more land being bought by the state every year(latest 2.5 Mil acre purchase).... and it being all in the blood is not correct..nutrition plays a big factor... your penned deer need to be fed high nutrient feed to realise their ppotential..wild game given the same can be tremendus..think of the recordbook racks that are au naturel...what if they had highly nutrious feed??? all in the blood is the cry used by the Nazi to have a reason to eliminate others if I remember correctly.... here is a great example..asian carp brought here escape and enter missippi... now native fish are on rapid decline. Or nutria destroying the swamps in the south .. just escaped ffur bearer brought here on a fur farm.. pythons are killing alligators in Everglades and the endangered american croc. ....just a pet that was let go... you won't see the damage until its to late... but make your money now.. and be.happy I'll stick with wild natural game... these great genetic deer your producing when escaped are quickly bred back out of them in a wild population..a good gene is passed on to the young as it is nessary for survival... apparently antlers are not.. 3 gen removed and the big gene is gone....

That has been done a number of times on a number of farms in different parts of the state.  You ca feed and treat a Ny wild buck all you want and you will still get nothing close to good blood.

These other animals you speak of are a biiig stretch from releasing some cervids in a place where their cousins already have a solid footing. Like i said, You can spin it any way you like and like and use all kinds of what ifs.

I guess the same thing is going on with the guns now!  What if we didnt have this gun and what if we didnt have that one. Do away with them except a couple that can be used for hunting. Spin is a spin and is only used for an agenda.

50 years for the sky to fall and it has not fell yet.  We could only wish some of my stock escaped because you are not going to breed anything out of a doe that has 300in parents, top and bottom. 

Its not real complex to just skip over a post without reading and surely without adding whatever it is you think you are adding.

I think???? you should be bright enough to do that. Wait till the trail cam pics start showing up. I have some great new spots i threw some cams up in. Showing g's in April...Thats what im talking about.

haha I noticed that... and did you notice that he didn't respond to my yes or no only answer topic last week?  he couldn't answer it with a simple yes or no answer because he knew he would blow up the topic and try to SPREAD more of his Bull....

LOL.. more of this BS? Has anyone else noticed that after his initials post FSW has spent the remainder of his posts trying to convince everyone that he isn't full of ----.