GIANT WHITETAIL HUNTS

Hi Folks, Just joined this forum.  I want to make sure to be a very giving member to this forum.  Any questions feel free to email me at ---------------  or contact me through my website at --------------  As far as Hunt Specials at my ranch.

Drawing will be done on August 10th, 2014, ANNOUNCED BY PAT AND NICOLE from DRIVEN TV.    THANKS EVERYONE!  Glad 

* Mod edited - If you would like to sponsor our site, please let us know.  

* If you guys want to enter his contest the URL is on the image attached.

post-5118-0-31495100-1399569446_thumb.jp

Looks like nobody here is interested.

My odds should be pretty good then!

Make sure you keep that heavy palmated buck in the top right corner safe in his stall until I get there. :hunter:

That palmated buck is the one I wanted !!!!!….. I'll pay extra if they save it for me!!!!…..But I doubt money matters to such a "giving" member.. so……I guess he's all yours…..Fair and square. Congrats.

Damn   !!  I wish I was lucky enough to hunt in such  a deer hunter's paradise..

Unfortunately, I'm going to be laid up with hemmorroid surgery that week, whatever week it happens to be....

CRAP !!! Probably missed my only chance to shoot a REAL trophy whitetail...

I am particularly interested in the inexpensive $7500 buck... not everyday a hunter gets a deal like that on a good 250" buck. I'm hoping to just pay for the buck already euthanized to help save on hard to find ammo. In fact, can I just pay for the buck plus shipping and you can just UPS me the antlers. Thanks in advance.

PS. please feel free to contact me if you have a deal on a 300" buck for around $10,000.