What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Yelling Goat with Mrs turkeyfeathers. Child at sleepover. Opted for bourbon BBQ Berbere flavored pork belly. Holy ship Batman. Amazing ! Scapes ( garlicky green onion like ) , mushroom and mozzarella cheese pizza ec315d7b91af22f90ae829e1a1e2716b.jpgd68cc18d60b5739855d182b7ed8aa93c.jpg
Should have walked the dog up here f8cd83452db2de0681f39c8e233ba4fb.jpg1b8fa532b628cec04cc6137458c2cd2a.jpgc2f1867c51c7dfeb6fc2b5a4b7b796af.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Put together cabbage,garlic,onions,peppers,potatoes,kielbasa,beans,in a vegetable stock. Salt and pepper along with Kenny's stew spice. Simmered for an hour and now ready for a taste, Yum. Enhanced with a Coke :umnik: 

stew.jpg

• Like 3

Prepped a 7 1/2 pound pork butt last night with mustard , mixed spices and brown sugar . Started the smoker at 5:45 this am and had the pork smoking for a good part of the day . Squirted apple juice on it occasionally . Had it for supper . I ate more than I should have ! 

• Like 5

91fd03e10b91edb56805c03203548c9d.jpg

Porterhouse for 3. This time at Benjamin's in White Plains. Peter Lugers style steak but much better than Lugers. Lugers is way over rated IMO. Steak at Benjamin's really good but sides suck. I know you don't go to a steakhouse for sides but you can't just eat nothing but steak can you?

• Like 3

91fd03e10b91edb56805c03203548c9d.jpg&key=b0ceceb13b13a3db03da306423f48e238785419a005fb24d1b85e23c51a27b06

Porterhouse for 3. This time at Benjamin's in White Plains. Peter Lugers style steak but much better than Lugers. Lugers is way over rated IMO. Steak at Benjamin's really good but sides suck. I know you don't go to a steakhouse for sides but you can't just eat nothing but steak can you?

Hartsdale one? I like benjamins. The NYC one is a little better I think.

16 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Hartsdale one? I like benjamins. The NYC one is a little better I think.

Hartsdale...White Plains...I guess it's right in between.  Yeah, we went to that one because of parking and that we felt more comfortable walking in over there with cargo shorts and birkenstocks than with the one in Manhattan.

• Like 1

Spaghetti with venison meat sauce, and fresh green salad.  It was awesome, and one of our kid's favorites for sure.  It is time to start hitting that venison hard, to make room for the fresh stuff this year.   

Edited by wolc123