What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 6:06 PM, turkeyfeathers said:

Chicken , rice , onion , garlic , Parmesan cheese , chicken broth , white wine Broccoli n cheese. Healthy for me b3c44383147468460a89d163a4925cfc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They serve all this at Hogan's? How on earth are you ever gonna fit into that bunny suit come Easter??? lol 

• Like 1

Venison stew meat sautéed mushrooms and garlic cloves with some rice and green beans. Gonna throw it in some beef stock and have a soup/stew. This is what I like to refer to as a left overs dinner. Just trying to use things up before they go bad. fdefe1b76d6f4cf7cb1c4425a0406ac4.jpg

• Like 8

Yea I just winged it. Browned up some ground venison. Added packet taco mix, can of diced tomatoes with jalapeños and some corn I put some color on in a hot fry pan. Take some tortillas, I used like the 8" and cut in half. Put in a couple spoons of the meat mix, some Mexican shred cheese and roll up. Spray a cookie sheet heat oven to 425 brush some olive oil on em and bake for like 20 minutes or so. When they got a good brown. You could add minus lotsa stuff.... onions, black beans......

I served with jalapeño queso, salsa verde and salsa.

Technically they are to be fried but baking is healthier and we thought they rocked!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Lunch. Yelling goat. Homemade corned beef hash , an egg and rye toast. Yes please. 1308f0e327efa0c6c01194287439cdb8.jpg

Are you part owner of that place? Seems like you are there twice a week!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

just made a big pot of venison chili for a 5 day weekend of hunting!   Venison burger and venison hot sausage, onions, mushrooms, jalepeno's, diced tomatoes chili beans and chili seasoning!  (pet peeve is kidney beans in chili! noooo!  thats why god made chili beans) 

chili.jpg

Lol, Rob I respectfully disagree, the more beans the better.  The more varieties, well, that's even that much better.  Great looking Chili either way.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Taylormike said:

Lol, Rob I respectfully disagree, the more beans the better.  The more varieties, well, that's even that much better.  Great looking Chili either way.

well I did use dark and light chili beans !   Heck i would eat it either way - as long as no Lima's in it. Thats a deal breaker. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Smoked some wings dry rubbed with coffee rub. Then some franks n butter combo. A few BBQ. Finished in oven to crisp. First wave for daughter home from school. Cashews sautéed in butter and same rub. Smoked as well 5fcff639c961ba52652e1919d760809e.jpg42aa5aab1bfa08dc22f3ef5ec7a6a43c.jpg6198a605d94086d9f6eed3b284f66a05.jpg54adac0297d2b8970b9ce5d5e9fd8012.jpg
Two thumbs up for the plating job and taste.

• Like 6