What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Nah, not even close. Give it another week or so.

Not even close Biz.  We shower on Saturdays and don't have Mexican restaurants.  If we want Mexican we get gas station burritos.  But your getting there...

Ok, thanks. I’m on the move. Check the beer thread. Still living the powerless dream

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

More hipster with that hat, than true upstater

All in good fun though, i am in the same boat, 11:45pm tomorrow restore estimate here too.  Same shower routine , night prior

Chiefs Football Hat!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Still now power. Really slumming it now.

425f6f5f2871ce3853c9199b2befa0bf.jpg

Holy chit....if I knew things were that bad I would have bought you dinner on my way back through Westchester coming from Rockland show.

Seen a bunch of National Guard and line trucks headed your way; so hold out as long as you can.

• Like 1

Holy chit....if I knew things were that bad I would have bought you dinner on my way back through Westchester coming from Rockland show.
Seen a bunch of National Guard and line trucks headed your way; so hold out as long as you can.

Someone hack Biz's account? 

Bad luck I guess. My town (Yorktown) got hammered but some closeby towns are Ok.

5 hours ago, Elmo said:

6698cfaf71f5d1a67cd64ddedfe33324.jpg
Some how...it works. Not great...but not bad, definitely different and unique.

i have made bacon jam a few times.  Just not a spicy version.  Made it with bacon, onion, garlic, bourbon, maple syrup - wayyyyy good on french toast!  Now I want to make some--- lol 

Chuck roast in the crock pot with onions, potatoes and carrots to cook tonight and be reheated for tomorrow's dinner. Busy after school/work schedule on Mondays and Tuesdays. Can kill two birds with one stone tonight and not have to cook (just reheat) tomorrow. Leftover pot roast will be turned into a lunch and some shredded beef tacos later in the week. Tonight's dinner is just scrambled eggs and toast before getting my daughter to dance class. I won't bore you with that pic. 6caeeef8fd262142a2eb140b806cca7a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Venison T loin tonite!!!!

rps20180305_172526.jpg

Nom nom! Looks PERFECT. 

I am going to cook a collage of everything if my power gets restored! I see on the outtage map, "crew assigned" 2 miles away, where it says 434 customers without power xD

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bionic said:

Nom nom! Looks PERFECT. 

I am going to cook a collage of everything if my power gets restored! I see on the outtage map, "crew assigned" 2 miles away, where it says 434 customers without power xD

I had these out to cook for the weekend but had no power.  So this was on the docket tonite with a Sam's cold snap..  

Good luck with some power soon

• Thanks 1