29 minutes ago, left field said:

Gosh, Al, that seems overly harsh considering I've always treated you with respect.

The bottom line is you are on this board for one purpose and that is to troll, you add nothing useful to this place other than stir the pot, likeI said get lost you do not belong here.

Al

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, airedale said:

The bottom line is you are on this board for one purpose and that is to troll, you add nothing useful to this place other than stir the pot, likeI said get lost you do not belong here.

Al

You know, Al, making fun of Grouse and his whining snowflakeness ("you guys are all just stupid") is not actually trolling. If I didn't post occasionally, it would be you, Grouse and the deer semen guy.

Now that I think about it, that would make for a great game of F/M/K. 

• Like 1

And here I am posting on the political forum when my lazy butt should be out in my climber right now as I post this - talk about a snowflake , look no further then right here!! Lol 

I hope to God I can motivate myself to get out there tomorrow !! Weathers changin and I do believe they’ll be on the move - and , it’s last day of rifle !! 

1 hour ago, left field said:

You know, Al, making fun of Grouse and his whining snowflakeness ("you guys are all just stupid") is not actually trolling. If I didn't post occasionally, it would be you, Grouse and the deer semen guy.

Basically nothing but subtle personal attacks, you bring zero to this site, hit the road Jack!!!! 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2022 at 8:10 AM, steve863 said:

Whatever the reason was most have left and now there is only like a dozen posts a day around here.  Won't be long where you and Grouse will be the only ones left to talk to each other.  Should make you both happy since you can't stand anyone else.

No because if you notice now that all of the idiots that were on this site have went elsewhere to have 4-5 mods dictate everything you say it’s a pretty respectful place over here again. See you can’t talk the same bullshit over there because you will get your hand slapped. Trust me, The hypocrisy shows thru. Not that we all didn’t all know all about that already. Kinda notice how you don’t post anything outdoor related over there either. Typical. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Four Seasons said:

No because if you notice now that all of the idiots that were on this site have went elsewhere to have 4-5 mods dictate everything you say it’s a pretty respectful place over here again. See you can’t talk the same bullshit over there because you will get your hand slapped. Trust me, The hypocrisy shows thru. Not that we all didn’t all know all about that already. Kinda notice how you don’t post anything outdoor related over there either. Typical. 

Yeah, and that is because I have not registered onto the other site.  You idiots can continue over here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, steve863 said:

Yeah, and that is because I have not registered onto the other site.  You idiots can continue over here.

Glad after all these years you Finally admit that you add nothing outdoors related to this site yet you continue to come on here just to slam people. You notice how all that crap stopped when a few of your cronies left?  We will be happy to quietly and respectfully continue over here. Thanks. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

10 hours ago, steve863 said:

Please go and pontificate with your leftist brothers on the other site, here we can handle the truth, but

Universal Truths: You want the Truth? You can't handle the ...

• Like 1
  • Sad 3